So I've had my 9900 since launch in august. Phone has been fine up until recently I've noticeed the keboard stutter and double type letters similar to the issue with 9780 users. I am running on .503 now but was having the same problem with an earlier verison so I don't think that's the issue. I did a clean wipe and re-install, still same problem.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue and how they resolved it? I'd rather not play the swap game with rogers again as I went through about 4 9780's before I got one that didn't have this issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-11 01:28 AM
    Sounds more like a hardware problem and one that will waste your time when u have to get an email/bbm/etc typed quickly. Plus if your warranty is still on you should be able to argue that you want a new device especially since you have a past history with them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    @trinidoc on twitter
    http://www.sleepydoctordiaries.com
    11-28-11 03:34 AM
    So just an update...I called rogers and spoke to blackberry tech support which was completely useless. The rep basically told me there was nothing she could do and I had to take my phone to a store and get them to either send it away for repair, or call tech support for me and say it can't be repaired before they'll send me a swap. Has anyone had experience swapping a 9900? I don't wanna go through the hassle of them sending my phone away for weeks only to have it come back with the same issue...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-11 10:14 PM
    your best bet is probably the membrane swap, i had this issue with mine till i swapped out the membrane for new one
    problem soved, stutter's gone, works like a dream
    12-29-11 03:17 PM
    i only have problem with number 0, i have to push it several times if i want to type it
    12-29-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD