When every Playbook 16gb in the country seemed to be sold, by reading here, discovered Blackberry was selling them direct.

I placed my order for two, Error! Can not place order, call customer service and give them this number, for 24 hours customer service wouldn't connect! Finally, 2 hours ago I got through. Guess what too late, too bad, so sad, and cs says no more ever at that price, not going to make any more to boot, that's what he said and I asked twice, dxxn! Well, I kept hunting, found a cell phone company still selling 16gb for $199.00 wifi and, no contract required! I bought two tonight, confirmed with cell company cs no contract. Hook one up to my 9700 and second goes to my wife. Woot!

Here is a link, I couldn't find it through their home page, I Google, Playbook sprint.

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop...eeplinked=true
    Last edited by mawil1013; 11-27-11 at 04:47 PM. Reason: link
    11-27-11 04:32 PM
    What was the cell company?
    I'm sure some people would like to know
    11-27-11 04:44 PM
    Wait wiat wait; a customer service representative from Blackberry itself said they were not going to make any more?
    11-27-11 04:45 PM
    Sprint. dont have the link atm. should be easy to find.

And im sure RIM told the OP they are not making any more units.
    11-27-11 04:50 PM
    Wait wiat wait; a customer service representative from Blackberry itself said they were not going to make any more?
    I asked the guy if I could get a rain check as it wasn't my fault bb cust serv phone was down and by the time I got thru all were gone, he said stock was all gone, I said what about when they get more in, he said there wouldn't be more, he was an out of country cust serv wank who may have be just trying to get me off the line. I hope rim continues on with pb!
    11-27-11 04:51 PM

Sprint

http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop...eeplinked=true
    11-27-11 04:52 PM
    I asked the guy if I could get a rain check as it wasn't my fault bb cust serv phone was down and by the time I got thru all were gone, he said stock was all gone, I said what about when they get more in, he said there wouldn't be more, he was an out of country cust serv wank who may have be just trying to get me off the line. I hope rim continues on with pb!

HaHa......wait....

Whats a wank
    ?
    anon(55900) likes this.
    11-27-11 04:54 PM
    Well, Blackberry just got more 16gbs in stock. I just ordered one.
    Last edited by mojoe_24; 11-27-11 at 05:18 PM.
    11-27-11 05:08 PM
    Well, Blackberry just got my 16gbs in stock. I just ordered one.
    You were on the wait list?
    11-27-11 05:11 PM
    I was, but I never got an email. I just went to the shopblackberry site and ordered another. It already showed up on my credit card, as they just called me asking on fraudulent charges because I bought a lot this week, lol.
    11-27-11 05:18 PM
    The Shop BlackBerry store isn't operated by RIM themselves, so don't count on their info being any more accurate than any other store.
    11-27-11 06:31 PM
    So look forward to cancellations?
    11-27-11 06:54 PM
    Playbook website still shows discounted pricing. Someone said sale at bb would last rest of year? Sounds like retail chains are sold out. I don't see any direct advertising.

I think Blackberry will wait to do serious marketing until February.

Great deal on price now at BB! This is the time to buy! I already got 2nd.
    11-27-11 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD