Hi there.

Need a bit of help, trying an android app, (ankidroid).

First time i run it, i fiddled with some of the settings, and some how accidently crashed it. had to restart the playbook to get it working again.

Now whenever i try and access the preference settings, it immediately pops up with an error and crashes.

I have tried deleteing the app by holding and pushing the trash can, and i have also tried uninstalling using the settings.bar.

But whenever i try and install it again, i still can't access the preference settings, it crashes straight away, so somewhere its still leaving files.

I've also tried a restore from when I just set up with 2.0, but nothing.

Does anyone know where the files could be? Or do I have to do a downgrade to 1.08, then reupggrade to 2.0 all over again? (which takes ... forever !)

Thanks for anyhelp or advice.
    11-27-11 03:11 PM
    i get the same issue. it says "Activity Preferences (in application Launcher) is not responding"

Any help??? thanks!
    11-27-11 03:27 PM
    just noticed another odd thing with the app, nothing gets saved in it now, everytime i open it, its starts with the tutorial, and forgets all my saved stuff ... odd
    11-27-11 03:45 PM
    Im curious to find out how to properly uninstall .bar files from the blackberry playbook 2.0.
    11-28-11 04:45 PM
    for android apps i found that apps id uninstalled still showed up in the app menu for the honeycomb launcher, so i uninstalled them on the playbook then went into honeycomb launcher and uninstalled them in android. i dont know if this actually does anything though
    11-28-11 04:54 PM
    Anyone figured out how to uninstall bar files yet? Thanks
    12-02-11 12:45 AM
    Anyone figured out how to uninstall bar files yet? Thanks
    Using the trash can works for me. The app disappears from the desktop and the free space does increase as well.
    12-07-11 11:43 AM
    I tried to install dead space using localbar but the icon never came up now im missing the space. How can I unistall it?
    12-07-11 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD