So after reading all these things about the holster being bad and such making some keys raised.I was wondering is there is a way to make the holster usable by stretching it somehow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-11 04:43 PM
    Just work it around with your hands.....also make sure to tear out the tag inside the holster.
    11-26-11 05:12 PM
    I would imagine stuffing it with a foam shipping insert or two and leaving it for a week or so would stretch it nicely. I never had any problems with mine the week or so I used it.
    11-26-11 05:13 PM
    What's wrong with the holster? Someone enlighten me please!

11-26-11 07:09 PM
    Never had any problem with my holster works great for me.

11-26-11 07:37 PM
    Mine used an oem holster for 2 months and I begin to see a light scratch on the back so I removed the holster ,its too tight with the phone

11-26-11 07:50 PM
    it's about 70% safe. In addition, it's very difficult to take the phone out of the OEM holster (I often get random convenience/mute keys presses). I'm going to try one of these
    Beyza SlimLine Leather Case VSL22 (Flo Black)
    Beyza Zero Series Leather case for BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 (Flo Black)
    11-26-11 08:13 PM
    no probs with my holster...
    11-26-11 08:25 PM
    it was always a challenge to remove the device from the holster. 9900 almost flew out of my hands several times when trying to pry it out of the holster. while at the desk i would put the 9900 on top of the case - and the device slipped and did a dive to the hard floor. decided to get an otterbox thereafter.

i gave up trying to stretch the holster - it would take a shoe stretcher to stretch that thing out (exaggeration)
    11-26-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD