Hi there everyone i really need help with my 9300.
    Originally it had a WSOD and it wouldnt turn off or anything so i backed up everything with the blackberry software.
    Then i did a full wipe with jl_cmder and did a full os install.
    I checked it had worked with BBSEK and it showed it had worked correctly, the phone now turns on and off and even charges, as i said nothing worked at all before.
    the problem is i am still getting the white screen with black horizontal lines across the bottom of the screen and the odd one showing in the middle of the screen and then fadeing.
    Im thinking its a problem with the screen or something but im not sure is there anyway i can check?

Cheers Swampmiester
    11-25-11 02:41 PM
    take it to your local shop to have it looked at.
    11-25-11 03:03 PM
    Im having almost the same problem.. My bb freezes and then the screen turns white then it reboots -_- i thought it was the battery so I brought one like 2hous ago and the phone was fine for an hour and then again the same problem..
    HELP! SOS!
    Last edited by Albert62; 11-25-11 at 04:36 PM.
    11-25-11 04:25 PM
    Well i took it apart last night and it looks fine inside .
    Im getting it to work apart from the screen so i ordered one last night and hopefully this will fix the problem, fingers crossed

Albert62 have you done a full wipe and reinstall?, that fixed all the other problems i was having.
    Mine was stuck on and would'nt even charge, but i managed to connect it to the BB software so i could back it up.
    11-26-11 06:58 AM
    Yes, Like 3/4 Times I'm going to the store today
    11-26-11 07:02 AM
    Hi

Who is your phone branded too?
    11-27-11 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD