With the rumored bell release date of Dec 2 on bell canada my short lived iphone 4(3 months) experience will come to an end. was painful to sell my 9700 but i needed an upgrade and the 9900 isnt my style. so pending pricing details ill be back on crackberry very soon
    Anything i should know about the 9790 before hand that could potentially change my mind? is it possible to get a mini sim to work in a bb? adapter of some sort or other. would like to be able to switch back n forth but not a game changer.
    11-23-11 12:57 PM
    Yeah you can get an adapter to put your micro sim into.

I'm considering coming back to BB myself for the new Bold and getting rid for my Samsung Galaxy S2...
    11-23-11 01:15 PM
    Ya. I'm actually considering the 9900 now but I'll see when I have the money and the 9790 is released.
    11-27-11 01:12 PM
    Sorry to say, no you can't switch between iPhone 4 and blackberries. Well in my case, i had the iPhone 4, got the bold 9900 and an adapter for the microsim. Didn't fit, maybe just the type i had.
    11-27-11 02:28 PM
    is it possible to get a mini sim to work in a bb? adapter of some sort or other. would like to be able to switch back n forth but not a game changer.
    I do this all the time. I bought a set of cheap plastic adapters off Craiglist, which has been working just fine. Cheap plastic one seems to work better as it is softer and more flexible. You may have to tweak it a bit (cutting off a thin film part to support the micro SIM to make it a tad thinner).
    11-27-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD