About a month ago I upgraded Blackberry Podcast to the latest release (1.5).

Shortly thereafter I noticed that my podcasts stopped getting updates. BB Podcast was always slow with updates - at least a few days behind from when the episodes got released. But now I am getting NO updates at all and a manual refresh of each podcast does nothing.

All my settings are correct and I can't see why nothing is working. I de-installed the app and re-installed it to no avail. There seems to be no way to revert to the previous version.

Any ideas?
    11-22-11 02:02 PM
    Same here. No updates in a while.

Good Luck
    11-22-11 07:26 PM
    Anyone getting updates?
    TiA
    12-12-11 10:08 PM
    Anyone getting updates?
    TiA
    I had this problem and the solution was to completely uninstall the old version and re-install from App World. After that all worked again so far. But overall I am finding the BB OS horrid compared to getting my podcasts on my iPod which works far more often over the buggy RIM OS.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    12-18-11 04:39 PM
    I had this problem and the solution was to completely uninstall the old version and re-install from App World. After that all worked again so far. But overall I am finding the BB OS horrid compared to getting my podcasts on my iPod which works far more often over the buggy RIM OS.
    Thanks jw,
    I'll give it a go.
    Good Luck
    12-18-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD