Not sure what it means, but my Curve 8530 has recently displayed a 'H-T' on the main screen where the message icons and such usually display. hasn't caused issues with the phone and the other icons show as normal, just wondernig what it means? i can't seem to get rid of it even after a few battery pulls, and no app seems to be sending it. annoying more than anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 02:42 PM
    Have you checked your message folder.
    11-21-11 02:44 PM
    screen shot pic??
    11-21-11 07:42 PM

You can see the 'H-T' right in the middle. and FYI it's not part of the theme as it showed up a month after i installed it. not suer if it has anything to do with my Bluetooth headset since that is the only other change, shows up paired or unpaired; even with Bluetooth OFF

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by nickdalzell1; 11-22-11 at 07:51 AM.
    11-22-11 07:38 AM
    I'm going to assume it goes with the weather program installed, since the font and colors are the same.

Perhaps it means, High-Today then the temp?

Do you have options for the weather?
    11-22-11 11:24 AM
    it's not the weather app since the weather app has been installed two weeks after i got the device, and i have had it well over a few months. the H-T showed up a month after i installed the Trek theme, and all the fonts are part of the theme itself. i can turn it off (go back to default BB theme) and the 'H-T' is still there, even without the app loaded and it's at the top of the screen with the other icons.
    11-23-11 05:33 PM
    Here is the answering to your question

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...anybody-14233/
    nickdalzell1 likes this.
    11-23-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD