Would like a case for my torch 9810,

bought a flexi rubber case off the bay, and its a pos ..

looked at the hard case from BB and it looks nice, and have seen the otterbox case, which is both a hard & soft case

Has anyone used either, and can they offer some insight, experiances

i also fancy the soft back thats available on the 9800, where is the best place to get one of those? can you buy them direct from BB?

Mart
    11-20-11 03:37 AM
    I got this one a few weeks ago. I love it. No prblems

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Tor...bUvbUpU6865768
    11-20-11 06:55 AM
    Would like a case for my torch 9810,

bought a flexi rubber case off the bay, and its a pos ..

looked at the hard case from BB and it looks nice, and have seen the otterbox case, which is both a hard & soft case

Has anyone used either, and can they offer some insight, experiances

i also fancy the soft back thats available on the 9800, where is the best place to get one of those? can you buy them direct from BB?

Mart
    Right now, I've been going without a case. But my favorite is the Seidio Active. There has been an issue with the rubber liner squeezing the top buttons a bit, causing false button presses. Fixed by stretching the top part a little before putting the phone in. And I'm not sure if it makes any difference or not, but I always put the phone in the rubber inner sleeve, then insert those as a unit into the outer shell.
    11-20-11 08:09 AM
    I have tried the OEM hard case and the Seidio Active case/holster and ended up with the Seidio Surface case/holster.
    11-20-11 06:01 PM
    Body glove makes some great cases with clips, fyi. Bulky but great
    11-25-11 07:13 PM
    You can purchase the 9800 black battery door, which fits the 9810, on Amazon
    11-25-11 07:25 PM
    I had the otterbox case and contrary to me liking it early its a POS too...it scratched the inside bezel of my phone and the lower bezel on the keyboard from sliding so I wouldnt get that...I had other otterbox once before and they were all great until I had the one for the torch...I too am now sporting a pouch and thats it...I think its really hard to get a good case for our phone because of its design...
    11-28-11 04:28 AM
    I would just get a BB oem slide in 9800 pouch. Without swivel. I got it and it works well.
    11-28-11 06:05 AM
    I really like the Otterbox, but it has scratched the casing around the keyboard a little bit
    11-28-11 03:25 PM
    has any one tried the NiteIze rugged case .i use one for my 9800 with a mod i put xtra magnets under the velcro so now shuts down when holstered .it is one of the strongest cases i have ever used .
    12-01-11 01:22 AM
    I had both the Seidio innocase surface and the AGF GRT cases for my Torch. THey both worked well. The AGF was a better case in my opinion, and provided better protection, but it was bulkier. If I dropped my phone in the Seidio, often the face protection would fall off. Since the AGF case interlocks the front and back portions, they almost never came free.
    12-01-11 06:16 AM
    I'm still waiting for that email from RIM to let me know when the hardshell cases on their website are in stock. I love the silver color on my 9810, so I'm also on the look out for a cool clear case.
    12-03-11 02:19 AM
    I'm still waiting for that email from RIM to let me know when the hardshell cases on their website are in stock. I love the silver color on my 9810, so I'm also on the look out for a cool clear case.

I just managed to pick up the LAST one from a local store (Abt) last night. Well worth driving an hour in Friday night traffic

I don't know why RIM is having trouble getting them off BO. Perhaps some kind of production issue?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    12-03-11 08:35 AM
    I'm digging my sapphire blue Body Glove cover. Only downside is it doesn't fit the 9810 charging pod with it on.
    12-03-11 10:44 AM
    If u r looking for the hard OEM case then check puremobile. Plus they have a promo on at the moment. Ordered something which am hoping would be the OEM case off amazon uk.
    whoa likes this.
    12-03-11 01:30 PM
    I'm digging my sapphire blue Body Glove cover. Only downside is it doesn't fit the 9810 charging pod with it on.
    Did you really expect that ANY skin or cover would allow it to still fit in the charging pod?
    12-03-11 01:51 PM
    OEM Blackberry case is what i used, best one for me :

the brother likes this.
    12-03-11 11:00 PM
    does it come in another colour?
    whats the full name of the case? tnx
    12-04-11 10:54 AM
    On Black Friday I purchased the Incipio Feather Light Case for 9.99 its 24.99 right now.. but its definitely worth it. Feels Light and very durable. I love the fit!
    12-04-11 10:58 PM
    does it come in another colour?
    whats the full name of the case? tnx
    it comes in a whole bunch of other colours i believe i saw grey, red, purple blue etc

BlackBerryTorch98009810HardShellBlack - RIM CA

best looking case imo
    12-05-11 05:45 PM
    Incipio Feather interfears with typing and using the touch screen. OEM hard case is nice but it doesn't provide any grip and using the slider isn't so easy.

Good place to look is Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com
    12-09-11 09:32 PM
    I purchased the Otterbox and it's a P.O.S. tried to find a Moovworks but had to settle for a Melko as the Moovworks was out of stock. They are leather cases. Moovworks (smooth), Melko (grained) Look it up and you might like them
    12-09-11 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD