I know this has been mentioned before but in thread some may have missed. $13.50 gets you either the rapid charger or charging pod. For $27 I got one of each. Just too good of a deal to let slip under the radar.

And yet another store with a none functioning display. Funny that they think enough of it to hook it to a security cable but not plug in the charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    msmara and Malachi.2.15 like this.
    11-18-11 11:09 AM
    I know this has been mentioned before but in thread some may have missed. $13.50 gets you either the rapid charger or charging pod. For $27 I got one of each. Just too good of a deal to let slip under the radar.

And yet another store with a none functioning display. Funny that they think enough of it to hook it to a security cable but not plug in the charger.

I cannot find any similar pricing in the Vancouver BC area. Anyone else?????
    11-18-11 11:11 AM
    I cannot find any similar pricing in the Vancouver BC area. Anyone else?????
    OP's carrier is AT&T so I'm assuming this is a US only deal.
    11-18-11 12:37 PM
    Is this in store? I just hit the staples website, and they are $70 each.
    11-18-11 12:51 PM
    Noooo, give it us Canadians please. Well I'm not really a Canadian....
    11-18-11 12:53 PM
    Is this in store? I just hit the staples website, and they are $70 each.
    In the store. Well US store anyway. Sticker said 17.50 but it was 13.50 at the register.
    11-18-11 01:02 PM

Staples sucks for that... ideally they should be using a charging pod also to avoid the USB cable breakage...thanks for the tip I will go see if they have any...
    11-18-11 01:08 PM
    Looks like I'm going to have to swing by staples on my way home.

11-18-11 01:15 PM
    Get one for me?
    11-18-11 01:17 PM
    So far Staples has only cut the price down by 50%.
    I hope it goes down further as PBs stocks out.

STAPLES | BUREAU EN GROS
    11-18-11 02:06 PM
    Too bad we don't have these prices in Canada. I looked all around and finally ordered up a dock from the US for about $30 including shipping (this one is for my wife, already bought one for myself before). I'd grab another one so I can have one at the office and one at home if they were $13.50 here. The dock is great, highly recommended.
    11-18-11 02:23 PM
    Well...I couldn't find them at my staples. The only tablet accesories around the tablet didplay were all for the ipad. When I asked someone that worked there...he was clueless. After scanning the tablet section, he took me to the "blackberry" section an aisle over. That was just phone stuff. What section did you find the charger in your staples?

And of course....the playbook on display was not plugged in and toast...

11-18-11 03:28 PM
    I asked an employee who asked and employee who asked a manager. Between the 3 of them they found the chargers in a clearance section in the back of the store. Not in the clearance that someone might see but another clearance section about far away from foot traffic as you could get.

Malachi.2.15 likes this.
    11-18-11 03:44 PM
    Thanks! I'll have to try another driveby...

11-18-11 03:47 PM
    I can't find one at anywhere close to this price. If someone was interested in getting one, and usps it to ogdensburg,ny 13669, I'd be happy to paypal the funds before they ship...

farmwersteve likes this.
    11-18-11 04:10 PM
    Got one - thanks for the tip!

When I asked about the playbook demo that was unplugged and still not upgraded from 1.0.0 I was told that yeah there are some diehards that come in wanting to see how it works.. I said, and what's wrong with that?

I told them I wanted to see how it works with the updated software as I was considering a black friday purchase - he said there were two left one was the demo and they would not be restocking them, so basically refused.

and I wonder why they haven't sold more....

I unplugged the XOOM and left lol
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 11-18-11 at 07:37 PM.
    TaZ52083 likes this.
    11-18-11 07:30 PM
    SCORE!!! It took asking two people and someone climbing up a ladder, but I bought all they have left.

I have a couple extra that I will be happy to send out at cost ($13.50 plus shipping)...just pm me.

11-19-11 12:14 PM
    SCORE!!! It took asking two people and someone climbing up a ladder, but I bought all they have left.

I have a couple extra that I will be happy to send out at cost ($13.50 plus shipping)...just pm me.

pm sent, thank you
    11-19-11 12:21 PM

ygpm.

edit: hmmm just called my staples and they said they might have some for me. w00t
    Last edited by snoozininsomniac; 11-19-11 at 01:12 PM.
    11-19-11 12:58 PM
    i sent pms back to both of you...snooz, let me know if you score your own.
    ignites likes this.
    11-19-11 02:18 PM
    Got em! Had to dig through clearance. Thanks for the heads up!!

11-19-11 02:47 PM
    i'll let you know..found some 2 hours away but im going in that direction anyway so ill swing by to check.
    11-19-11 03:27 PM
    i sent pms back to both of you...snooz, let me know if you score your own.
    Let me know if you still have another one I sent you a PM
    11-19-11 04:57 PM
    i found two docks,perfect for my gf and i....and got an extra rapid charger too all from a petaluma store in cali! yay! if one of these become unneeded i dont mind offering to anyone who cant get in on the sale price

ps theyre all NIB but the boxes are all banged up....from being on sale for so long i guess
    11-19-11 07:50 PM
    sweet snooz. my two are now going to projectx and ignites.
    11-19-11 08:47 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD