my company has officially switched us to iPhone now.. YAY!
    was awesome to be part of this community... feel sorry for thoes who are still stuck with Blackberry. for the rest.. good luck with your next BBX!
    11-17-11 01:19 PM
    Yeah, nice parting shot. Who are you again? Most of us who are 'stuck' with BlackBerry choose to be, so no need to feel sorry.
    Bye now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    didgit and Guatiao like this.
    11-17-11 01:24 PM
    11-17-11 01:27 PM
    good have fun with a small all touch screen phone. The iphone is ok but gets old quick.
    11-17-11 01:33 PM
    Bye!
    10 char.
    11-17-11 01:37 PM
    Heh... believe me, he/she will be back.

11-17-11 01:41 PM
    my company has officially switched us to iPhone now.. YAY!

was awesome to be part of this community... feel sorry for thoes who are still stuck with Blackberry. for the rest.. good luck with your next BBX!

We will be Ok. I was actually feeling kind of sorry for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-17-11 01:46 PM
    All of your 4 posts in the previous 1 1/2 years will be missed.
    11-17-11 01:49 PM
    i don't see why everyone feels the need to post this when switching from a BB to another device...

what's the point? who cares...
    11-17-11 01:51 PM
    If it was "awesome" to be a part of this community with four posts, I wonder how OP would have felt with five posts...blessed? Once again we have someone who feels it is necessary to announce their move to another platform. It is not like the OP has been a help to others or even been close to active. If it were Kevin or Homer1425 or 18to7fiddy, then I could see many of us posting our feelings of loss. The OP leaving just leaves me with no feelings...
    11-17-11 01:58 PM
    because they think they're cool , when actually they're sheep . at least i know rim users put out intellegent remarks . not "flash suxx" "what can flash do" "apple invented this" "apple invented that" "wow im' siri , i'm your virtual gf because my wife hates me because i'm stupid" "8mp" "omg its got a keyboard" etc etc , ohh ohh ohh "i got itunes and i only work w/ mp4 files"
    11-17-11 01:58 PM
    i don't see why everyone feels the need to post this when switching from a BB to another device...

what's the point? who cares...
    It's a sickness. Some people join just to post stuff like this. It's easy to hide behind the keyboard to say stuff. No accountability.
    11-17-11 01:59 PM
    So long Sevusal,

I hope you enjoy the iP restricting apps that apple does not sell you on such as the Kindle. That means that you won't have to get apps delayed, it means that you will have them restricted forever. Enjoy the ecosystem. I call it iClaustrophobia. It is O.K. that you have to pay for frequent and expensive upgrades. Just keep telling yourself "Steve would be pleased"
    Nook, Kindle, Kobo Apps Pull Out In-App Purchases To comply with Apple’s New Policy (I call it the iScrewedYouPolicy)

Also, enjoy the lack of security. I know you are not worried about that. It could not be you getting screwed. No, fat chance of that right?
    Even Apple's Phones Are Getting Hacked - Yahoo! News
    Apple Security Breach Gives Complete Access to Your iPhone

Make sure you purchase a car charger, a charger for your office and one for your home since the iP4S battery problem has not been solved (see more spending already-keep the economy going) and Apple does not share the universal standards that Google and BlackBerry do for chargers. Hey, it is a built in upgrade for the iP5 after a year of arriving home with a dead phone. They did not get 70 billion by giving discounts.
    iOS 5 Battery Problems: Update Does Not Fix Power Drain For Many iPhone Owners

Thanks for you kind goodbye note, hope you stick to it and go live in the iPhone website. Famous for their supportive community and better than CrackBerry. Not!

Yep, we are still stuck with the better phone. But we try not to rub it in since we are not lemmings. Just keep swimming, you may make it. The shore is just over the horizon.

See ya!
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 11-17-11 at 02:32 PM.
    Guatiao and KOOLWATER like this.
    11-17-11 02:15 PM
    because they think they're cool , when actually they're sheep . at least i know rim users put out intellegent remarks . not "flash suxx" "what can flash do" "apple invented this" "apple invented that" "wow im' siri , i'm your virtual gf because my wife hates me because i'm stupid" "8mp" "omg its got a keyboard" etc etc , ohh ohh ohh "i got itunes and i only work w/ mp4 files"
    See, this kind of stuff is even more offensive to me, an admitted BlackBerry lover, than people posting that they're leaving for another brand. Open your mind, grasshopper.

howarmat likes this.
    11-17-11 02:17 PM
    Hey everyone my toilet unclogged itself. Just thought all of you needed to know! Hahaha

11-17-11 02:23 PM
    Hey everyone my toilet unclogged itself. Just thought all of you needed to know! Hahaha

You should upgrade to the latest iToilet. Doesn't get clogged and even talks to you when you use it. :P
    Guatiao likes this.
    11-17-11 02:25 PM
    You should upgrade to the latest iToilet. Doesn't get clogged and even talks to you when you use it. :P
    Personally, I'm waiting until next year when the new iToilet 5 comes out. People will be standing in lines for blocks waiting to use one of THOSE!
    11-17-11 02:38 PM
    I can't wait to hear...."I'm Smelee your virtual bathroom assistant. You dropped a big one today! Nice job, but I would recommend that you stay away from tacos today."

Guatiao likes this.
    11-17-11 02:50 PM
    I think this thread has gone in the toilet at this point. But wouldn't it be cool it the toilet could analyze my, umm, waste, and report on my health condition?
    11-17-11 02:57 PM
    Geez he has 4 post peace! Enjoy your itoy!
    11-17-11 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD