Hey there,

I am from pakistan, and as appworld is not there. there are times some themes/games i wish to download from there.

but i cant because of the restricition?

is there a way i can download them on my computer and put it off the air or something?

there should be some alternative :/

HELP PLEASE
    11-17-11 01:42 AM
    Hey there,

I am from pakistan, and as appworld is not there. there are times some themes/games i wish to download from there.

but i cant because of the restricition?

is there a way i can download them on my computer and put it off the air or something?

there should be some alternative :/

HELP PLEASE
    If you can find the App files, you can use Desktop Manager to load the applications.
    Some software is available for direct downloads like Google Maps. You can download it from the BB browser itself. Goto Google Maps on your BB browser.
    Some sites like Mobihand provide apps and games for BB or direct downloads. You don't need App world for that.
    Another way out would be to activate international roaming on your BB and drive down to the Wagah-Amritsar border and latch on to the Indian Cell networks. You can download App world and its apps from there. Although the download charges might be heavy.
    11-17-11 02:32 AM
    Download and install BBSAK, then download and install your carrier's OS 5 or 6 (depending on what you're using and what device) or 7 software, install it, then use BBSAK to copy the .COD files with "appworld" in them to your blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD