anyone know why my 8350i might restart by itself? it has os 5.0.0.1074 should i just wipe the phone with jl cmder and reload the os?
    11-16-11 08:23 PM
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    anyone know why my 8350i might restart by itself? it has os 5.0.0.1074 should i just wipe the phone with jl cmder and reload the os?
    11-16-11 08:45 PM
    If it happens often or is more than a minor inconvenience, a reload is probably your best bet.
    bprsk8r4272 and IPHONECW like this.
    11-17-11 08:41 AM
    ^ it did it twice yesterday that i know of and once the day be4 i'll prolly wipe it and reload it later
    11-17-11 11:13 AM
    Yeah these things are just little computers, so in my experience they need full reboots (pull the battery out for a hard shut down) at least once/week or so. And when other issues come up like you mention, a wipe and reload. The good news is that the process (although it takes awhile) doesn't take as long as it would on your PC or laptop!
    11-17-11 05:29 PM
    Yeah these things are just little computers, so in my experience they need full reboots (pull the battery out for a hard shut down) at least once/week or so. And when other issues come up like you mention, a wipe and reload. The good news is that the process (although it takes awhile) doesn't take as long as it would on your PC or laptop!
    for hard reboot no need to battery pull alt+right shift+delete will hard reboot
    yeah i hate reformatting pc's i always have to much crap to transfer back specially when you have multiple computers
    11-17-11 10:31 PM
    Alt shift is a soft reset pull bat for hard reset. I would reload OS with jl or app loader or bbdesktop . If you have problems after that the start deleting your third party apps some third party apps cause reloads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 01:51 PM
    i wiped the phone a week ago with jl cmder and used app loader to reload and i just caught it restarting again lol i did update blackberry app world today be4 that it was fine

heres a list of apps i have installed
    opera mini 6.x
    appworld
    facebook 1.6
    life in pocket
    shangmail
    pandora
    iheartradio
    nimbuzz
    gmail
    google search
    google maps
    tapatalk
    one touch flashlight
    Last edited by bprsk8r4272; 11-24-11 at 02:57 PM.
    11-24-11 02:54 PM
    Have you tryed to run it with out any third party apps? Face book use to be a problem. I dont know if it still is though. I used go though the Mobil site for it. What I would do is run it for a couple of days with no 3rd party apps on it and see if it still does it. If does then its your berry . That's was the problem I had witch made me. Go to the EVO because stint didn't have the torch yet. But I will be back. So if it runs fine with no 3rd party apps then you will have to find witch one is causing it
    11-28-11 04:50 PM
    I just went through the same thing, I had to reload the OS.

Good luck,
    Joey

Sent from my BlackBerry 8350i using Tapatalk
    12-01-11 08:22 PM
    its been fine since i last posted didnt touch anything on it i plan to ditch the phone prolly in 2012 i might get the boost one since im on boost mobile or get a android phone not sure yet
    12-02-11 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD