Okay, so I deleated a theme today and of course the old BB said to reboot for full removal, I did and now that is all it keeps doing....REBOOTING ITSELF!!! It gets to a certain point, and then boom starts all over again. I have tried the battery pull, sim card pull, micro card pull, soft restart. I am ready to throw it out the window. Anyone run into this before? Anyone have any suggestions besides a new phone?
    11-16-11 12:15 AM
    Try re-installing your OS or if you're able to select another them before it reboots again if you are able to get to that stage. But I would say that an OS problem seems to be the issue like a corrupt file.

Hope this helps!!
    11-16-11 01:42 AM
    Okay, so I deleated a theme today and of course the old BB said to reboot for full removal, I did and now that is all it keeps doing....REBOOTING ITSELF!!! It gets to a certain point, and then boom starts all over again. I have tried the battery pull, sim card pull, micro card pull, soft restart. I am ready to throw it out the window. Anyone run into this before? Anyone have any suggestions besides a new phone?
    Try doing this:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    11-16-11 11:50 AM
    mine did that 2weeks ago after installing the update for blackberry travel.......ended up having to reinstall OS.
    11-16-11 12:05 PM
    Mine has the same problem. A reinstall did not help. After a reinstall it runs for aprox. 8 hours and ends up in a rebooting loop again. It's still in warranty period so I will sent it back.
    11-17-11 02:01 AM
    I had the same problem as well on two different devices. This is potentially a huge issue for Torch owners.
    11-17-11 09:32 AM
    Mine did that about a month ago, but the Crackberry thread on recovering a nuked BB worked perfectly. My Torch runs better now than ever.
    11-18-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD