Is it back yet - for anyone?
    11-15-11 11:13 AM
    I still don't have it

In another thread one guy said he re-installed the OS and then Kobo and it worked.
    Why should I re-install the OS to get Kobo
    11-15-11 11:44 AM
    Hate to admit it, but I'm afraid to try it with wifi on. I don't want to risk losing my library to find out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-11 11:53 AM
    Yes, mine is back. I think they're now working on individual case-by-case accounts to restore the application. It's strictly a Kobo issue, not the PlayBook, to do with their accounts. If you're desperate and you don't have any paid books, you can sign up for another, new account and the application should work.
    11-15-11 12:45 PM
    Check in the Apps and Games forum ...we may have found a fix for you. How stable a fix ....???...but so far very stable for me.
    11-15-11 01:06 PM
    It was out, but is now working for me. I agree that at this point it seesm to be a case-by-case issue.
    11-15-11 01:31 PM
    Did anybody whose Kobo is working again have to do anything (contact the company, complaint, etc.) to get it back working?
    Mine STILL isn't working and hasn't been.
    11-15-11 02:40 PM
    I did send them an email. i got an automated response. i kept monitoring the forum and when several posters said theirs was working I tried mine and it worked. There is a thread in the games and app forum that you may want to investigate.
    11-15-11 03:46 PM
    Mine came back up yesterday. I had read another thread about it being up for some. When I originally opened Kobo there was nothing, but once I rebooted it was fine.

Posted using Tapatalk for Blackberry
    11-15-11 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD