Hey guys

Ive had the 9900 for about a month now and it seems to have been working fine untill yesterday. The reception seems to be alright but whenever I enter an area where there is no signal, for example car parking basement it says "Searching for networks" which i know is NORMAL.

However, when i'm back to an area like outside or back home, from "Searching for networks" it switches to "No Service" itself, instead of automatically catching signal again. :@

Though when I go to the options and just turn the Mobile Network off and on it goes back to normal instantly.

Its kinda annoying to keep turning the network off and on whenever im exiting an elevator or parking my car.

If theres a fix please help!

Much appreciated.
    11-15-11 10:30 AM
    i have this sametype of issue...
    whats ur carrier?
    I have Tmobile (USA)
    11-15-11 11:39 AM
    same issue here, 9900 on latest .540 leak. happened on every os version i used so far ( and i think i used all). i don't know any way of fixing it, but turning off then on the mobile network.
    11-15-11 11:44 AM
    same issue here, 9900 on latest .540 leak. happened on every os version i used so far ( and i think i used all). i don't know any way of fixing it, but turning off then on the mobile network.
    yes i was tempted to do an upgrade of os but since ur saying its still happening i dk wat to do.. does ur bbm freeze up? mine does & i have 2 do a battery pull each time
    11-15-11 11:59 AM
    yes i was tempted to do an upgrade of os but since ur saying its still happening i dk wat to do.. does ur bbm freeze up? mine does & i have 2 do a battery pull each time
    no, nothing freezes. this is the only nasty issue, phone doesn't come back to network after losing signal.
    11-15-11 12:11 PM
    Weird - I've never seen this happen. In your Mobile Network options, you have the "Network Selection Mode" set to Automatic?
    11-15-11 12:18 PM
    Anyone still experiencing this same issue? I am having trouble with my bosses phone and would like a resolution.
    07-14-12 12:44 PM
    yesssss.. i though i was the only one.. i get that ALOTTTT.. and im really tired of it... the only way i fix it, is doing a reboot.. and i hate it since you have to wait like 8 min just for that to finish.. seriously RIM get your S#1T together.. i switch to a galaxy sII once and came back to bb.. but it wasent cause the phone was bad... hopefully they don't have the same problem with BB10.. but thats still months away, i need something nowww... cause Tmobile sucks at my job (no service at all) and inside my house is bad to, i cant even use my phone in my own room. so i get the "no service thing alot, and rebooting a blackberry more than once. everybody knows that's frustrating
    Last edited by el_jefe84; 09-09-12 at 01:33 AM.
    09-09-12 01:31 AM
    Ya, I have TMO and the signal at work sucks. But that doesn't bother me because when I'm at work, I'm not there to use my personal device, I'm there to work.

When I leave the building, the 9900 always switches from 'no service' or 'SOS' to 4G, automatically. In Network Options, I have Selection Mode set to Automatic. Have never had the problem others are posting here.

Sent from my Bold Dakota
    09-09-12 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD