Hi guys, first post here...I just upgraded from my Bold to a Torch 9800. I had my old phone in an Otterbox from day1. I want to get something for my new one. What are your opinions, Seidio or another Otterbox. I'm looking forward to picking your brains in the next few days....
    11-12-11 09:34 AM
    I had an AGF GRT case for a while. Nothing wrong with it per se, but I stopped using it a while back, mostly because it was a pain to take off for battery pulls, etc.
    11-13-11 10:34 AM
    Hi oppy, I went and saw all the cases yesterday and bought the AGF Endo, the Otterbox was crap, nothing like the one for my Bold, The Seidio was way too bulky, I really liked the AGF. I will have to see if battery pulls are a pain. The quality of this thing is awesome, very impressed so far.
    11-13-11 10:40 AM
    Hi oppy, I went and saw all the cases yesterday and bought the AGF Endo, the Otterbox was crap, nothing like the one for my Bold, The Seidio was way too bulky, I really liked the AGF. I will have to see if battery pulls are a pain. The quality of this thing is awesome, very impressed so far.
    +1 to the AGF GRT, or the Endo. I prefer the endo because it has the holster as well...

Don't worry about battery pulls... Hold down ALT+SHIFT+DEL for a few seconds to reset your device without having to remove the battery...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 11:46 AM
    It was a pain to take off my Otterbox Defender on my Bold so I'm not worried about it at all. I'm glad you like yours, makes me feel good with my choice.
    11-13-11 08:06 PM
    I had an Otterbox that came with my 9800 but got tired of the bezel breaking every time I looked at it funny. Sure their CS was great and they would send out new bezels free of charge but that isn't the point. I shouldn't be calling them every two weeks.
    So I am now trying the Trident Aegis case. It covers completely like the Otterbox, and the bezel hasn't broken yet, but has a tendency to pop off if I press the esc key to hard while the slider is closed. That gets a little annoying.
    I like the full protection and having the ports covered. Does anyone know if there are any other cases like these that are considerably better then Otterbox and Trident?

Thanks,
    Jason
    11-13-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD