So now that I got your attention...lol.

I've been rocking the PlayBook Convertible case, but hate how you cant stand up and charge at the same time, so I bought some generic tablet stands from Wally world. I had to take the PB out of the case in order to use it...and man this thing feels so much better with out the case...I forgot how nice it was. Just thought I'd share.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 09:21 AM
    Agreed. I have a protective case for when the kids get hold of it and play Bubblebirds, Popcorn etc. I take it out of the case and use it like the day it was born!

Now if RIM decided to make the 9-10" PB and have 2.0 released, then it would truly be Eden!
    11-12-11 09:25 AM
    So now that I got your attention...lol.

I've been rocking the PlayBook Convertible case, but hate how you cant stand up and charge at the same time, so I bought some generic tablet stands from Wally world. I had to take the PB out of the case in order to use it...and man this thing feels so much better with out the case...I forgot how nice it was. Just thought I'd share.

u bet..... I had mine in the Incipio case to protect the back,due to heating issues I took it off and man i love how it feels, and sleek and snazy...
    I also have a blurex case which i onlyuse when i travel,and also have the memory foam case which gets used the most..... 1PB, 4 cases....now thats some love for my PB
    11-12-11 09:27 AM
    Agreed! And i can finally put it in my pocket now
    clif88 likes this.
    11-12-11 09:29 AM
    Agreed! And i can finally put it in my pocket now
    I wear cargos and the side pockets on the legs of the trouser..... man they fit the PB like Wrangler designed them for the PB..... perfect pair even with all cases on the PB....
    11-12-11 09:32 AM
    had mine since week one, never had it in a case, use it every day. still looks like new!
    11-12-11 09:40 AM
    Ive had my playbook for nearly 2 weeks now and im still shocked by the quality. It feels and looks amazing. Mine is only in a case when im not using it, I wouldnt dare take it anywhere in my pocket lol best �250 i ever spent
    11-12-11 09:42 AM
    I have to agree, the Playbook sure does feel much nicer out of its case, its almost like a different tablet.

The only downside is, I'm not much for cargos or big baggy clown pants, I wear a suit for most of the day and the Playbook doesn't fit into any of my inside pockets.
    11-12-11 09:43 AM
    I have mine with an Acase on it. When I picked up the dead one at bestbuy not long ago I forgot how nice it feels and actually how thin it is. I don't like screen protectors is why I got the case to protect it when it's not being used.
    11-12-11 09:54 AM
    I'm naked, too..... er.... I mean my playbook is....
    Richdog- likes this.
    11-12-11 10:03 AM
    On the few times mine has been out of the Otterbox "sherman tank" I am amazed at how sleek it really is. But boy, the otterbox provides great protection and the case requires a Mission Impossible team to get it open.
    11-12-11 10:09 AM
    On the few times mine has been out of the Otterbox "sherman tank" I am amazed at how sleek it really is. But boy, the otterbox provides great protection and the case requires a Mission Impossible team to get it open.
    Rofl at Sherman Tank. The otterbox is huge. That thing is a big contraceptive if you know what I mean! Nothing getting through the otterbox. Lol.

11-12-11 10:19 AM
    naked is the best. only use cases, screen protectors or sleeve or something when going out somewhere. lol.
    Last edited by Nonpareil; 11-12-11 at 11:45 AM.
    Lyls likes this.
    11-12-11 11:29 AM
    Thank goodness, no pictures...
    CanadianThomas likes this.
    11-12-11 11:34 AM
    I have to admit a certain "awww" when the PlayBook is naked along with other .....things
    11-12-11 11:36 AM
    For those on the run or who do not have doc I am surprised that RIM or accessory suppliers do not or have not supplied a right angle power supply that addresses the bottom connector position. if you want to charge and use it in a case that stands it up for viewing you are stuck with bending the cable which puts strain on the connector.
    11-12-11 11:40 AM
    I wanted the portfolio case but ended up with the zipper case and that suits me fine.
    i like the feel of the device without a case, it is a substantial tab that doesn't slip from my fingers.
    11-12-11 11:45 AM
    For those on the run or who do not have doc I am surprised that RIM or accessory suppliers do not or have not supplied a right angle power supply that addresses the bottom connector position. if you want to charge and use it in a case that stands it up for viewing you are stuck with bending the cable which puts strain on the connector.
    I can put it upside down in my Acase and have it plugged in and standing. Guess wouldn't be using the back camera if I have it that way.
    11-12-11 11:45 AM
    get the rapid charger.
    11-12-11 11:51 AM
    i totally agree. i got a case only because i was paranoid. now i don't use it. i only sue the sleeve that came with it when i'm going out.
    11-12-11 11:56 AM
    Just a Zipcase in the bike bag. Naked and tough as nails, even outside in temps approaching freezing.
    11-12-11 01:05 PM
    My playbook is sexier and responds sooo much better when in the buff....
    11-12-11 01:11 PM
    Heat kills. I go naked using the sock for transporting. The unit feels great as many will attest.
    Mikey_T likes this.
    11-12-11 01:15 PM
    Heat kills. I go naked using the sock for transporting. The unit feels great as many will attest.
    This is exactly what I do - love using it without the extra bulk and the rubberized back is perfect.

I keep a sunglass cleaning cloth in the sock as well so it's always handy for cleaning fingerprints off the screen.
    11-12-11 01:25 PM
    I started out with an otterbox. I then used a convertible case for a while. When crackberry had a sale on the zipper case and skin, I picked them up (thanks Crackberry). But now I've ditched the skin and just go naked with the zipper case to carry it. All good!!!

11-12-11 02:27 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD