Has anyone used the "Buy Album" option? Currently on my phone I get the message "no compatible music store was found" I am on Rogers in Canada does anyone know what music stores are compatible?

My follow up question would be once purchased are these songs available though BBMM or do I have to use the built in music player?

I.e. the songs I have loaded onto my SD cards don't show up in BBMM which I can understand as RIM has no way of knowing if I purchase or pirated these songs. But if I purchase a album though BBMM would I then be able to use these songs in my playlists on BBMM.
    11-10-11 11:35 AM
    Try downloading Seven Digital. Great music store that allows for cross platform sharing thru a locker.
    11-10-11 12:50 PM
    Download 7Digital and set-up an account but I still get told that there is no compatable store installed
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-10-11 08:31 PM
    You need to have the Amazon MP3 application installed.
    11-10-11 10:02 PM
    I would but Amazon's MP3 application does not work in Canada.
    11-10-11 10:06 PM
    The problem is that you can't listen to what you buy on 7digital when you are in BBM Music.
    11-11-11 01:05 PM
    That's what I am finding out. I hope they add that ability before my trial ends. I like BBMM but would like to be able to have all my music accesable in one program.

11-11-11 02:00 PM
    I doubt you'll listen to purchased songs in BBM music, doesn't it introduce unnecessary complications and one of the main ideas for this service is to find contacts with the songs you want.
    11-11-11 03:32 PM
    I suggest 7digital. It integrates well with BBM Music and they store your stuff in the cloud. If you were to try to buy the same song on the Playbook it would just give you the option to download it instead.
    So, you can have it on the Playbook, the Bold, and your PC. It is a nice choice.

I don't think Amazon integrates with the Playbook so I would not use them. I guess you could play it from the web but why bother when 7digital supports you all the way.
    11-11-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD