Is there a way to direct music audio to bluetooth on the 9810, maybe via 3rd party app? any advice appreciated!
    11-08-11 12:27 PM
    I think you just need to pair the 9810 with a bluetooth audio device and the audio will be present on the Bluetooth device. For example, I have a Bluetooth device in my car and it separates the phone calls for hands free from the audio of the music player. If the 9810 is playing music, it will come out on the special channel on my stereo. If a phone call comes in, it will mute what ever is on the radio or stereo and the call will come through on the cars speakers and it uses the mike for the handsfree kit.
    11-08-11 01:44 PM
    That is not working for me though. I can hear all phone call audio through the car speakers, but not the music audio. The music audio only plays through the phone, so I have to plug in headphones. I have browsed all the options in the music player to no avail... Not sure how you have that working..
    11-09-11 10:13 AM
    I have the Blackbeery Audio Gateway and I did not have to do anything special to get it to work. My 9810 is the second phone I've used with the BAG. My audio works the same as mentioned above. If you have a Bluetooth headset that is capable, see if the audio will play on that. It does on mine.
    11-10-11 09:39 AM
    Oh I see. No I just want to beem audio directly from phone to my bluetooth enabled stereo in the car while playing music on the blackberry. I don't want to have to fuss with an intermediary device which requires power.. etc.. Anyone know of a way to accompish this..
    11-10-11 11:20 AM
    Check to see that your car stereo supports A2DP. If it doesn't you won't get bluetooth stereo audio working.
    11-10-11 01:43 PM
    I do not not think it does. I also have a garmin gps that has a headphone out, and it is bonded to my phone. This works well as I can at least listen to calls over the car speakers when I am in the car. Is it possible the Garmin, a nuvi 780 could serve as an audio intermediary via bluetooth..?
    11-10-11 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD