I've waited a week for it to be released and have recently found out its my carrier that's blocking it. Does anyone know if there is an OTA download for BBM Music/work around? I used the Beta no problem but deleted it the first day of official release because it wouldn't install.
    11-07-11 07:46 PM
    If you are in the US, Canada or Australia then the following link to BB App World pc version will give you the download.

However, if you aren't in any of those countries then you'll need to wait till it's released for you.

Free BBM Music - Download BBM Music - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    11-08-11 12:34 AM
    I'm in Canada. My provider is MTS Mobility. I've been to link and after i sign into my BBID, it still says "The Item is not available for your Device Model, Device OS, Carrier and Country combination."
    11-08-11 06:16 AM
    Found a link. As long as you have a beta key it should work until the beta is stopped. Email that link to your phone, install .jad file.

Index of /Apps/BBM/BBM.Music.1.0.0.89
    11-08-11 07:24 AM
    I installed it but its asking me the license key ? What do I do ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 12:55 PM
    the license key is for the beta version... luckily the ever awesome @rr_yy maintains a page of OTA files to DL (how i keep BB Bridge running on AT&T =-)

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

he has BBMM 1.0.0.130 on there for OS5/6/7

just a note AW just prompted me to upgrade to .134, but i'm sure he'll post that soon too =-)
    Hope this helps!
    Last edited by nycccemtp; 11-11-11 at 04:33 PM. Reason: fixing @rr_yy 's twitter handle oopsie
    11-11-11 04:31 PM
    the license key is for the beta version... luckily the ever awesome @rr_yy maintains a page of OTA files to DL (how i keep BB Bridge running on AT&T =-)

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

he has BBMM 1.0.0.130 on there for OS5/6/7

just a note AW just prompted me to upgrade to .134, but i'm sure he'll post that soon too =-)
    Hope this helps!

Ok tnx for the OTA links. Do you know how to download the .cod files? I only downloaded the jar files from this site but when installing it gives me an error ''invallid cod files''
    11-13-11 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD