All of a sudden I havnt been able to receive any sms's for italy and was wondering if there was a known problem with the company. My friends have Vodaphone Italia. I still can receive calls and make calls, and even send sms, but I can't receive, maybe its on their phones? I don't get how this would be a problem with my phone since I can do so much such as send sms etc.....thanks! I hope somebody can help me, it started about a week ago. I'm on att.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-11 05:38 PM
    You did take it up with AT&T right? Have you asked your friends to check with the carrier to see if they could send you a test sms to verify they aren't having any issues on their end?

11-07-11 10:29 PM
    You did take it up with AT&T right? Have you asked your friends to check with the carrier to see if they could send you a test sms to verify they aren't having any issues on their end?

Yea I asked ATT, they cant really do anything from their end they said. They will call me back in a few days to give me time to ask my friends to ask their provider whats the deal.

They figured that it was something on their end because I can receive SMS from Canada, and everything relating to my data services with international is fine on their systems.
    11-07-11 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD