I have few questions about Blackberry 8520,

1. Will using a Gel case cover break the Blackberry 8520?
    2. Will listening to music on the Blackberry 8520 break it?
    3. If the music volume is on maximum with headphones in, will it break the Blackberry?
    4. Is there a free app that will change the colour of the Blackberry alerts light eg BBM, Facebook
    11-05-11 06:50 PM

3. If the music volume is on maximum with headphones in, will it break the Blackberry?
    4. Is there a free app that will change the colour of the Blackberry alerts light eg BBM, Facebook
    1. Not sure what you mean.
    2. No
    3. No
    4. No. I believe BeBuzz is the only app that does this and it's not free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 02:54 AM
    1. Not sure what you mean.
    2. No
    3. No
    4. No. I believe BeBuzz is the only app that does this and it's not free.

Currently I have a Gel case cover for my Blackberry 8520, will it break the Blackberry as the Gel case cover is a bit hard to put on and tight for space
    11-06-11 03:19 AM
    Wow what stupid questions. You know what? All of the answers are no except last one. You can use WhoIsIt but BeeBuzz is way better

11-06-11 06:48 AM
    Wow what stupid questions. You know what? All of the answers are no except last one. You can use WhoIsIt but BeeBuzz is way better

WhoIsIt and BeeBuzz only does SMS not BBM or Facebook alert
    11-06-11 09:47 AM

1. A case is designed to be a protective item. Using a case will not damage your phone. Maybe if it's the wrong type of case and it's squeezing the phone or something, but otherwise it will not damage the phone.
    2. Listening to music will not damage your phone. If it was harmful to the phone then the makers wouldn't put it there.
    3. This is somewhat related to the previous item. If you max your volume on your phone (no headset) and the music is really loud you may damage the speaker on the phone. As for with a headset - once the volume is routed to an external device then only the external device may get damaged. So if the volume is too loud and you're using a headset, then maybe the headset will get damaged. You're more likely to damage your ears first though.
    4. Others above have already stated which apps are available to change the color of the lights.
    11-06-11 10:20 AM
    1. A case is designed to be a protective item. Using a case will not damage your phone. Maybe if it's the wrong type of case and it's squeezing the phone or something, but otherwise it will not damage the phone.
    2. Listening to music will not damage your phone. If it was harmful to the phone then the makers wouldn't put it there.
    3. This is somewhat related to the previous item. If you max your volume on your phone (no headset) and the music is really loud you may damage the speaker on the phone. As for with a headset - once the volume is routed to an external device then only the external device may get damaged. So if the volume is too loud and you're using a headset, then maybe the headset will get damaged. You're more likely to damage your ears first though.
    4. Others above have already stated which apps are available to change the color of the lights.
    WhoIsIt and BeeBuzz only does SMS not BBM or Facebook alert, only the premium version has BBM and Facebook alert but I am looking for free apps that could do BBM and Facebook alert
    11-06-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD