So what should I be looking at if I want to do a wireless stream of music from my blackberry to some speakers in my room? Any help would be would be great.
    ~Marc
    11-03-11 09:05 PM
    First thing I would do is browse the stores for Bluetooth Speakerphones, or Bluetooth speakers, or Bluetooth stereo systems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 09:46 PM
    I've got a Blackberry bluetooth stereo gateway (have a look on Ebay). It plugs into the back of any stereo with a "aux-in" sockets. Streams music from the bb wirelessly to the stereo via bluetooth. Absolutely brilliant - highly recommended.
    11-04-11 10:53 AM
    So what should I be looking at if I want to do a wireless stream of music from my blackberry to some speakers in my room? Any help would be would be great.
    ~Marc
    I use a Creative D100 BT speaker. Got it from PC World 6 months ago for �25. Absolute bargain. Only downside it doesn't have built-in rechargeable battery, but some AA rechargeable batteries and a 30 min charger soon sorted that out
    I know this isn't quite what you where asking for but it does give you a portable option
    11-04-11 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD