Am I the only one with a tiny friends list? I only know of two other Berry users and they are my only friends. Not to sound lame, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to enhance my BBM experience. Really just trying to have solid discussion, through BBM. Respond if interested.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-11 10:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/social-...e-sharing-f51/

You will find many people looking to chat here
    11-01-11 10:57 PM
    Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to have another BBM contact. Most of my RL friends think I'm nuts for sticking with BB, especially because I'm the one who gets them setup on their Androids and iPhones! That's what I get for being a Geek for hire, but aside from a few professional contacts, my BBM list came from folks here at crackberry and my project.
    11-02-11 12:41 AM
    Never felt lonely on BBM.
    I don't have a lot of friends on BBM, actually I don't use BBM to communicate with friends, I only use it to get to know some people from around the world!
    11-02-11 04:26 PM
    You could add me, but I won't be around for much longer. Going to iPhone...

I do understand what you are saying though. I don't have any friends that BBM any longer. Most everyone I do business with and am friends with has an iPhone.
    11-02-11 04:41 PM
    I have a very short list, my wife. LOL. But then again we rarely use BBM. She prefers Google Talk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-11 04:50 PM
    Nah, I have one BBM-contact and he's moved over to iPhone. Would like to expand it, but not to keen to share my PIN after seeing all the nutcases popping up in the sosial department of this forum.
    11-03-11 03:21 AM
    However, I think it's also the only thing remaining on a Blackberry that is good.

Have you considered getting an iPhone4S? It has iMessage, and since there are lot of folks using iPhones, you might enjoy this more.
    Serious?

So sorry that everything else, other than Blackberry Messenger, is bad. You should get that checked.
    11-03-11 11:34 AM
    I know BBM lets you avoid IM charges if you don't have a plan with unlimited IM's. But I never got the point of BBM, especially when people say it's fun. Is the point of it that you don't have to give out your phone number for someone to contact you?
    11-03-11 12:04 PM
    You can add me if you're bored (although I'm not all that exciting). All the BBM contacts I have are my wife, daughter, and brother.
    11-03-11 03:48 PM
    My wife's on BBM with me, which is all that really matters.

Friends/family are probably split 15% BB / 55% iPhone / 30% Droid

Co-workers are split 45% BB / 50% iPhone / 5% Droid
    11-03-11 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD