Are these two compatible?
    10-16-07 10:10 PM
    yes they are. I had trouble at first getting some error message. found the solution on the Apple website listed below. Good Luck.

iTunes and QuickTime for Windows cannot be installed without Visual Basic Script (VBScript)
    10-16-07 10:16 PM
    Hmm I can't even get that far. The install is not going smoothly for me off the CD or download. Takes forever to move from on thing to the next and then just disappears.
    10-16-07 10:18 PM
    i had alot of trouble with desktop manager and vista. dm would install ,but then not pop up when selected. finally i changed the ownership and permissions in the registry for rim and roxio keys. that did it, and now they work okay
    10-16-07 10:51 PM
    Are these two compatible?
    I have a Sony laptop running Vista and I've never had any problems with the BB Desktop Manager. Downloading it was a simple process and using it so far has been flawless. I've transferred ringtones and music and sync'd Outlook without any trouble.

So far everything has been working perfectly with Vista and the Desktop Manager for me.
    10-17-07 08:16 PM
    I have a Sony laptop running Vista and I've never had any problems with the BB Desktop Manager. Downloading it was a simple process and using it so far has been flawless. I've transferred ringtones and music and sync'd Outlook without any trouble.

So far everything has been working perfectly with Vista and the Desktop Manager for me.
    Nice, well i have a Dell Vostro and it was not fun for me, but did finally get it working. w00t!
    10-17-07 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD