I just wanted to enquire from a Blackberry Curve 9350 user that whether the qwerty key pad is like the key pad of the previous curves. Because the key pad of the previous models makes noise while you press it. Please do inform me as soon as possible.
    10-29-11 05:47 AM
    please let me know as soon as possible.....
    10-29-11 05:48 AM
    Yes, if you look at the pictures of the device, it's pretty clear.

If you didn't know, a qwerty keyboard is defined by the organization of the first 6 text key characters on a keyboard and if they're 'qwerty'.
    10-29-11 06:51 AM
    It does click, but it's not really that loud.
    10-29-11 11:42 AM
    Came from the STYLE and the keyboard is very similar. With my big hands the Curve is a little thin and small and going to return it for the new Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 03:34 PM
    It makes some noise, not so much click, more a satisfying clack. I like it.
    10-29-11 07:04 PM
    I have a blackberry curve 9350 from us cellur and im extremely happy with it. I read some of the reviews before purchasing and was a lil hesitant but i found that none of the negative reviews were true, at least in my experience in over a month. The only issue im having if its an issue or maybe operater error is i have several sms messages that i have deleted in the last month that when i have to reboot the device after software install these certain messages re-appear after the reboot. Funny thing is there is nothing in the body of the message. Just the number and the date and time message was sent and or recieved. Why are these deleted messages reappearing ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-18-12 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD