For those of you who don't yet have a full version app for Word/Excel/Powerpoint. Office Suite Pro is Amazon's Free App-O-The-Day today.

I use Docs-2-Go myself so don't really know how Office Suite compares, but if you don't have either, it's a great deal to grab it while it's there.
    10-26-11 11:39 AM
    its pretty good, i prefer it over D2G but have been using Polaris for quite a while now.

I went ahead and purchased Office Suite anyway since it cant hurt to have a backup
    10-26-11 11:44 AM
    Just saw that. Regular $14.99. Great deal.

I prefer QuickOffice, but really, really like Polaris too. Now have three word processors... choice is good.
    10-26-11 11:54 AM
    Comparison of FIVE major Office Apps [Updated 10/25; PICS!] - xda-developers

Interesting info. On Android, if the chart is accurate, seems quite less full-featured than the others.

QO is great for cloud computing, which is why I tend to prefer it.
    howarmat likes this.
    10-26-11 12:14 PM
    yes good thread...i have looked at that before. i think it comes down to your needs as always. I havent had any issues with the 3 i have used but just felt the display and overall feel of polaris works best for me
    10-26-11 12:20 PM
    Meant to say Docs2Go is less featured than the others on Android.
    10-26-11 12:26 PM
    Just saw that. Regular $14.99. Great deal.

I prefer QuickOffice, but really, really like Polaris too. Now have three word processors... choice is good.
    How's the PDF support of Polaris or quick office? I've been using docs2 go for a while, and am willing to try others, especially if it means forking more bucks to dataviz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-26-11 01:43 PM
    I downloaded it earlier today. I have to see what it has to offer. I have both Quick Office and DocsToGo already. I use DocsToGo over QuicknOffice each day, because QuickOffice is unable to freeze panes in my excel spreadsheets.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    10-26-11 05:11 PM
    I love how smooth QO is for PDF rendering and reading. I had D2G on BB and it was decent but it seemed harder to navigate, but they may have a better product for Android.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 05:13 PM
    I already have QuickOffice and full Docs2Go, but I went ahead and got Office Suite Pro today too since it was free. I find that they all have their goods and bads, so the more options the better, right?
    10-26-11 07:26 PM
    I got it too. I also have the Docs to Go nice to have an office app that is free even if for one day. Amazon does give us great apps.......
    10-26-11 11:58 PM
    How's the PDF support of Polaris or quick office? I've been using docs2 go for a while, and am willing to try others, especially if it means forking more bucks to dataviz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Works well for me, but I have not really thrown any serious PDFs at it yet.
    10-27-11 12:12 AM
    QuickOffice Pro is free today...
    Chrisy and cdf3 like this.
    11-14-11 06:43 AM
    yep, got it too
    11-14-11 10:44 AM
    Ding! Ding! Ding!

Docs 2 Go full is free today...

That makes it three quality document apps in the last month...
    11-21-11 06:19 AM
    yep they stepped it up on the free apps/games
    11-21-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD