Hello all, does somebody have a working Android Citrix .bar file for the PB?

Actual 0.92 beta doesn't work (Secure Gateway Error)!

Cheers and thx

Tarik
    10-26-11 01:02 AM
    Hello all, does somebody have a working Android Citrix .bar file for the PB?

Actual 0.92 beta doesn't work (Secure Gateway Error)!

Cheers and thx

Tarik
    The Citrix bar file in the sticky thread at the top of this forum works perfectly (using standard gateway with it from the day it was posted without a single problem!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 06:56 AM
    Is this the same one http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...os2-citrix.zip
    I can't find anything on a Sticky Thread. I've tried .92 and the one above but neither launch an App in Citrix access Gateway with HD Dolphin 7 or Native browser.
    12-04-11 09:21 PM
    The Citrix bar file in the sticky thread at the top of this forum works perfectly (using standard gateway with it from the day it was posted without a single problem!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've gotten this bar file to work as well, although it's not perfect. I still can't get into sites that require you to download .ica files for the web interface to work. I had this same problem when I had an android tablet, and it seems like the only way to fix it is to use firefox.

Too bad there isn't a working firefox bar file yet, I could really use it.
    12-05-11 04:46 AM
    Hi
    Yes I tried recently on Android to confirm. Only launches .ica with Firefox , native browser no go. IOS works fine with Safari. RIM's new receiver is supposed to be soon . Lets hope.
    12-05-11 09:20 AM
    I have been bugging Citrix every few weeks on the Citrix website, and it seems to be pushed back a bit with additional functionalities being added. I think it has been shown off at the BlackBerry Innovations forums, and I am sure we will seeot at some point. I got the tech preview to work for a bit a couple of weels ago, and it's a good implementation (better than android and iOS in my opinion). Hope it comes soon!
    12-05-11 12:23 PM
    i've heard the newest update to the citirx receiver to android fixed the .ica problem, but not sure if this is true yet.
    12-07-11 04:35 AM
    Has anyone got this working? I'm have the newest version 3.2.36, but I'm getting these certificate errors and I don't know why. Android and Apple tablets work fine but PlayBook doesn't. Keeps saying it cannot verify the server certificate. Can anyone help?
    12-31-12 01:56 PM
    Has anyone got this working? I'm have the newest version 3.2.36, but I'm getting these certificate errors and I don't know why. Android and Apple tablets work fine but PlayBook doesn't. Keeps saying it cannot verify the server certificate. Can anyone help?
    Sorry to ask the obvious, but does the Playbook Citrix app in App World not work for your needs?
    12-31-12 03:01 PM
    No, the Citrix app for PlayBook only works for Enterprise edition of Access Gateway. I have Standard.....so I sideloaded the Android app since Android tablets work great on our network, but for some reason I keep getting certificate errors with it.
    01-02-13 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD