I have switched back to 1.0.7 after 2.0 beta because I use the bridge browers a ton and it would not work on 2.0. But now that I have switched back all other bridge features no longer work but the browser works fine. Emails pop up in the left corner and show the subject but when trying to open them or the message link the black opening screen with BB logo pops up and shuts down in about 2 seconds. Anyone know of a fix for this? Also all the bridge icons now appear in the all tab but not in the bridge tab. At least the browser is back, the only real reason for tethering.
    10-25-11 09:04 PM
    How did you download the OLDER OS? You might need to use the DEBRICK method under Desktop Manager. I have not tried the beta and I believe I've read there are specific steps to follow.

Good luck
    10-25-11 10:31 PM
    I followed the insturctions using DM and had the problem. Then last night I tried to reinstall 2.0 and since it was within 24 hours of downgrading 1.0.7 was reinstalled and now all the bridge links work again. The only thing is that the icons only still show up in the All tab and still not in the bridge tab. I have read that the work around for the bridge browser in 2.0 is to make sure you turn off wifi and then you can use the normal browser while tethered. Does this work?
    10-26-11 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD