Does anyone have the seidio extended battery? If so can you provide feedback on how long it lasts compared to the standard battery? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 07:55 AM
    Get the Seidio 2600mAh. I have had it for about a year and it lasts about twice as long as the standard battery for me. I can use my Blackberry all day even in lower coverage areas and have plenty to spare at the end of the day. I modified my Otterbox commuter case and you cannot really tell you have the extended battery in there. Well worth the money.
    10-25-11 08:24 AM
    Get the Seidio 2600mAh. I have had it for about a year and it lasts about twice as long as the standard battery for me. I can use my Blackberry all day even in lower coverage areas and have plenty to spare at the end of the day. I modified my Otterbox commuter case and you cannot really tell you have the extended battery in there. Well worth the money.
    Ok great!! Thanks so much for the feedback. I also have a otterbox case too. So even with the extended battery cover, it will still fit right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-11 10:26 AM
    smoochez,
    if you search online for the otterbox hack it will show you everything that you need to do to make this work for you. There is a youtube video for it as well.
    10-25-11 10:41 AM
    Like meistro said above, you need to modify the Otterbox Commuter by cutting out an area on the rubber part for the bigger battery and you also need to leave off the extended battery cover. It works well and is easy to modify.
    10-25-11 12:06 PM
    I use the commuter as well as the defender. You can cram the ext in both cases with the battery door off of course.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk
    10-25-11 10:48 PM
    The otterbox impact series case probably doesnt offer as much support but no mods are necessary. This battery should get you thru an entire day even with heavy usage.
    10-26-11 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD