I would like to buy a bold- which website aside from ebay would be the cheapest- any ideas?
    08-28-08 10:25 PM
    hmmmm, well I know that there were a few post on here about purchasing one if you look through the post! but the store i get them from it is 649.99 and they are unlocked but you still have shipping which can be as cheap as 15 acording to where you live.
    good luck!

Sarah
    08-28-08 10:31 PM
    Rogers direct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 10:32 PM
    Rogers direct?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont't think rogers direct ships to the US
    08-29-08 12:04 AM
    Hmmm mixing the words "Cheap" and "Bold", you ARE hopeful aren't ya?!
    08-29-08 02:29 AM
    I think it all depends whether you live in the America or the UK, (or even in another country altogether!) and also whether you are looking for an unlocked Bold or are prepared to enter into (or renew) a contract.

There is a separate thread on UK Bold pricing, mainly aimed at those who are looking for one which is unlocked and SIM free.

Edit: It also of course depends how quickly you want (or need!) one, as they are still in VERY short supply, and no unlocked ones are available in the UK at all yet.
    Last edited by Montala; 08-29-08 at 06:12 AM.
    08-29-08 06:02 AM
    For a new activation on Rogers the best place in Canada would be The Source, $299 w/3year plan.
    08-29-08 07:58 AM
    i used to get mine $599.99 (device only) from futureshop but now, all $649.99
    08-29-08 12:04 PM
    anyone else have any ideas where?
    08-29-08 01:10 PM
    BlackBerry Bold smartphone's support for tri-band HSDPA and enterprise-grade Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g) networks and its next-generation 624 MHz mobile processor make short work of downloading email attachments, streaming video or rendering web pages. The
    Call them first - they have sold out of their first allotment so despite what their web page may indicate they won't get more until next week at the earliest.

or

Mobile Phones Cell Phones GSM Unlocked Bluetooth Cellular Phone Accessories

Not sure when they will have their stock - web page indicating tomorrow but that's just another way of saying next week or later ;+)
    08-29-08 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD