Anyone know how to setup the browser to remember password and username for Crackberry and other sites on the net? Also does anyone experience slow loading web pages or having to reload them? One more question. What is the best free site for playbook wallpapers? Any ideas and suggestions would be great.
    10-23-11 10:31 PM
    There's a thread here containing Wallpapers. I believe it originated with TAZ????

My pb remembers me on CB. When I initially open the webpage, I'm not logged in but as soon as I go to a thread, I'm logged in - not sure why it works that way. Do NOT enable PrivateBrowsing (that will never remember you)

You can speed loading by turning off either java or flash on CB (I never know which one to turn off, so they are both off!)
    annamarialuann likes this.
    10-23-11 10:54 PM
    Just tick the box that says 'always log in' and you can get wallpapers here:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...oy-all-621255/
    10-23-11 10:57 PM
    for wallpapers,if you have an idea just google it and click images. Once you see something you like just hold your finger on it, then click "save image as" you can then make it your wallpaper, usually the resolution is great
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-24-11 01:45 AM
    Turn on cookies. Private browsing is fine. If you don't allow cookies, your logins won't be retained.
    10-24-11 10:28 AM
    I think the question was about how the PlayBook would remember the passwords, not the site. The checkbox you mention isn't on every sight and is basically just a cookie that identifies the user. In contrast a password tool for the browser would remember the passwords for all sights (as many cookies expire and some sights don't have a cookie pswd option).

It would be great if the Playbook browser had an option to remember passwords as opposed to relying on sights and cookies. Here's hoping RIM adds this feature.
    10-24-11 01:03 PM
    The survey in Beta Zone asked if we wanted a feature to remember browser site passwords so hopefully it will be included.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 03:00 PM
    There is a question about a "proposed feature" for the playbook browsers of a password manager in the just issued opinion survey over in betazone.
    10-24-11 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD