I have 2.0 and want to put in my Playbook Android applications, the Android Player already included or need to install something new?

Someone could put clear steps to make, is all very confusing.
    berrysforlife likes this.
    10-23-11 03:09 PM
    i second this. i have wiped my playbook on 1.7 then upgraded to 2.0. i tried to install a valid .bar file with the sideloader software while in development mode. did i miss a step because the icon is not showing up.
    10-23-11 03:37 PM
    I'm not having any luck either. Installed 2.0 and tried loading apps with DDPB but no dice.
    10-23-11 03:55 PM
    I'm back than 1.7 have done a security wipe, then I installed 2.0 and I tried to install android with DDPB Installer and nothing, no applications appear anywhere. We must do something else???

Need to install the android player??

The DDPB worked perfectly on my 1.7 for installing applications .Bar

Please someone explain step by step.
    10-23-11 04:07 PM
    I am going to assume that you are posting this because you have NOT read any of the previous posts as it relates to this issue.

EXACT, step-by-step instructions were posted in

this thread. In fact, they are on that exact page.

To anyone reading this thread, please DO NOT COMMENT. There are already SEVERAL threads devoted to this, and only 2 are active.

1 is for actually installing the software. That's the one I just linked to. If you are having issues, PLEASE POST THERE.

DO NOT START ANY NEW THREADS!!!!

The other is related to the requesting and discussion of the software itself.

We are maintaining a clear distinction between the 2 and working on a more centralized venue. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
    10-23-11 04:39 PM
    i am going to assume techmensch that you posted your condescending comment because youre a technodick.

Maybe if you had a thread called "How to install and d/l android player and apps" you might be right to be a ****. Your instructions are listed on page 25! Pfft.

So lets see, the title does not relate to he OPs question, and if they did try looking in that hread they would have to go to page 25 to find your instructions.

like i said techodick.
    10-23-11 07:52 PM
    i'm also new to all this and have been following posted threads and have had no luck getting android player to work. is there someone that can explain process so it's understandable to a new playbook owner. thanks
    10-23-11 08:05 PM
    Android player is built into 2.0 beta. I used this link http://www.filearchivehaven.com/2011...dpb-installer/ to do everything else, then i used the sticky posts to find apps. Very simple.
    Last edited by jesseh; 10-23-11 at 09:56 PM.
    10-23-11 09:52 PM
    technomensch I do not intend to duplicate the published post here, but what you mention is for experts to beginners is not easy and there is nothing to explain it step by step, more or less do the steps but no way, the installer DDPB gives the ok in less than two seconds but no applications appear, I went to the link you put in this thread, I reinstalled everything and still same thing happening.

I think many have the same thought as me, that there is nothing for beginners easy to do so
    10-24-11 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD