Hey guys... I'm an old BB user that has been using android for a couple years. The 9930 on VZW has caught the eye of both my wife and myself.
    Just a couple questions.... with the new OS , are emails still truncated? Do the emails come through readable like on android, unlike on previous BB renditions?
    Also how do web pages render? Are they as completely usable as on an android with flash?
    Thanks for your time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:49 PM
    The browser is ok. Much better then other bbs. Not android great, but really nice

10-21-11 10:05 PM
    if ts been a coupe of years then im guessing your last BB was around OS5? If thats the case then you will see a pretty drastic improvement. Truncated E-mails havent happened to me for a while, I think there is an article on here somewhere about RIM changing things to handle larger emails, I havent had a problem for a while so they must have done it already. Browser still is nowhere near Androids but for me its very sufficient. Like I mentioned before its a huge improvement over OS5 & even OS6 in my opinion
    10-21-11 10:20 PM
    Thanks guys. Yes, the last bbos I used was 5! Lol

10-21-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD