Cool game, bloody
    10-21-11 12:19 PM
    This game was demoed awhile back and now finally released.
    I read through the description and at the end it states:

Note: This game does not support PB BBX 2.0

Dapper, are you running PB OS 1.0.7 or did you load the beta OS 2.0?
    10-21-11 12:28 PM
    and someone already left a bad review saying that it crashes, most likely because he has OS 2.0 and didn't bother to read....
    10-21-11 12:50 PM
    and someone already left a bad review saying that it crashes, most likely because he has OS 2.0 and didn't bother to read....
    I hate those idiots that give the new games 1 or 2 star because it is not working on OS2 I HATE YOU IDIOTS DOING THIS. YOU ARE REPELLING THE DEVELOPERS!
    10-21-11 12:58 PM
    The warning raises the question: Will the existing programs on PB App World be compatible and still work when the BBX 2.0 becomes official for consumers? If not, what's the point?
    10-21-11 02:01 PM
    saw the review but bought it anyway. the game did crash the first 2 times i ran it.
    first it cut the sound the when i tried to turn it up.
    second sound was fine but after the initial story it crashed before i could play.
    third i closed the broswer(had bunch of tabs opened), app world and cb app. and started playing with no problems.
    while playing i decided to fire up dead space to see how it handles.
    with both games open i can play only one at a time even in showcase because the games pause (as they should) when u swipe out.
    so with both games paused, fired up the cb app, found the link to this thread, reported my findings, and now back to gaming.
    one word. AWESOME!

ps. running 1.0.7.3312

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 02:02 PM
    Is this what they showed off back in May?
    10-21-11 02:21 PM
    I got this an hour ago and thoroughly love it! it worked flawlessly on my latest 1.0 build. No crashes or glitches, just smooth decapitation of some henchmen its really pretty damn kewl!!
    10-21-11 02:25 PM
    Just got it, amazing what the PlayBook can do!
    10-21-11 02:34 PM
    I'd love to buy it, but I guess I'll have to wait until they build it again with the new NDK..
    10-21-11 02:36 PM
    I crashes on OS 2.0 but i bought it anyway just to support the devs.
    Torresr, MrHelyar and rockiet like this.
    10-21-11 02:49 PM
    Man, bummer about OS2. Cant wait to play this game! Bought it, waiting for update.
    10-21-11 02:50 PM
    i just bought this and im loving it thus far....... cant wait to get more games like this....

file size was small too.. only 59mb
    krimzonskies likes this.
    10-21-11 03:38 PM
    I had a problem with it crashing in OS1.0.7 when I first ran it but after I restarted the PlayBook it runs fine.
    10-21-11 05:46 PM
    Is it safe to assume that if we buy this game now that we won't have to re-buy it when 2.0 comes out and Union rebuilds it?
    JanverKun likes this.
    10-21-11 05:48 PM
    of course you wouldn't need to buy twice, and most of these big name apps will be updated to 2.0
    10-21-11 05:58 PM
    Running the latest ver of os1. this game crashes non stop. I cant even play it. I would pass for now. I am pissed paying $5 and I cant even play it.
    10-21-11 06:44 PM
    About bloody time...I bought this game and it is awesome!!! Guys support the developers and leave feedback, it only takes 2 mins and it will help boost sales so that more apps and games will be made.

10-21-11 07:57 PM
    Running the latest ver of os1. this game crashes non stop. I cant even play it. I would pass for now. I am pissed paying $5 and I cant even play it.
    Are you running multiple applications in the background? Mine plays smooth as butter and has never crashed...played for nearly 2 hours now.

10-21-11 07:59 PM
    Woohoo! been waiting for this game to be released since BlackBerry World!! Ganna download it now!
    10-21-11 08:12 PM
    What a visually stunning game. Very well done! I can see myself spending a lot of time on this one. There are some screenshots over at Samurai II: Vengeance | PlaybookGamer.com.
    10-21-11 08:20 PM
    I'm exactic that this game has finally come to the Playbook. But here was a golden opportunity to even generate one small iota of excitement; one small glimmer of hope; one small smile from those of us who have, perhaps foolishly, bought into the hype and promises of the Playbook.

Union - you could have taken 30 seconds out of your little press/keynote thing with Mike; showed us 5 seconds of the game, and then said, by the way, its being released to the public at the end of Devcon.

What a missed opportunity to generate excitment and at least show to those of us waiting for promises that "coming soon" can actually be realized.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    10-21-11 10:00 PM
    i've been playing it for an hour and no crashes, YOU HAVE TO restart your playbook after installation, that fixed the crashes for me.

Game is a solid 9/10, controls and graphics are smooth and gameplay is fun!
    10-22-11 04:37 AM
    definitely not working on 2.0 guess i gotta wait...
    10-22-11 07:35 AM
    Wow.This is an awesome game. Great graphics. Gameplay is excellent. Crashes once on me when I had 4 things running in background. No problems after I shut them down.
    10-22-11 07:36 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD