Hi Guys, I thought I would share this. It probably wont help many unless you have a BMW 3 series E46 and a playbook. I looked at several diffent mounting solutions for the playbook in my car and could not decide on any that would give me a clean looking mount (like it was part of the car). I have an i-CON by ASD BlackBerry PlayBook Carbon Click case that I use for my book . I was in my car with my playbook and found that if I open the case all the way that it fits right into my console where the ashtray and glasses compartment are, it fits in snugly so no chance of slipping out or tipping while driving. The view is slightly abstructed while shifting but we shouldnt have our eyes on our playbook while driving anyways. Just thought I would share. Here are some pics.
    randall2580 and CharlieV like this.
    10-21-11 10:41 AM
    The 3 series E90 is pretty close, I have used as similar temporary setup while on the road, the space is just a little smaller so it does not slide in all the way like it does for you. I guess that makes the E90 version Almost the ultimate driving machine....
    10-21-11 10:43 AM
    Thats a neat setup...... , now I might have to go get a BMW
    10-21-11 10:45 AM
    Hi Guys, I thought I would share this. It probably wont help many unless you have a BMW 3 series E46 and a playbook. I looked at several diffent mounting solutions for the playbook in my car and could not decide on any that would give me a clean looking mount (like it was part of the car). I have an i-CON by ASD BlackBerry PlayBook Carbon Click case that I use for my book . I was in my car with my playbook and found that if I open the case all the way that it fits right into my console where the ashtray and glasses compartment are, it fits in snugly so no chance of slipping out or tipping while driving. The view is slightly abstructed while shifting but we shouldnt have our eyes on our playbook while driving anyways. Just thought I would share. Here are some pics.
    How about this carmount. Playbook inside a Seat Leon FR

Begnor.com - Blog
    Axall likes this.
    10-21-11 10:48 AM
    10-21-11 01:23 PM
    Hi Guys, I thought I would share this. It probably wont help many unless you have a BMW 3 series E46 and a playbook
    Anytips for regular old Honda guys? Lol...

This is awesome btw..
    10-21-11 01:54 PM
    what do you use it for in a car? serious. thanks
    10-21-11 02:12 PM
    Anytips for regular old Honda guys? Lol...

This is awesome btw..

I have a Honda also. Works the same.... Used to have 2 Honda's but traded in the Honda for a BMW and that happened the same time I abandoned Arsenal for a real team, Man U. Maybe you should try that!
    10-21-11 02:18 PM
    That is freaking awesome.
    10-21-11 02:32 PM
    I have an E36. Not sure if there's enough space so my PB can fit in the same area as yours, but I may look into it.
    10-21-11 03:47 PM
    that's both awesome and lucky
    10-21-11 04:13 PM
    Nice m3 hehe. Playbook location looks pretty clean too
    10-21-11 04:51 PM
    Sweet! E46 M3 is my dream car. When I get one someday I'll report back on the PlayBook mounting....
    10-21-11 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the comps everyone, by the way it is not an M3 it is a 325ci with M-Sport Package.
    10-21-11 07:41 PM
    what do you use it for in a car? serious. thanks
    I don't have a urgent use for it, I guess my answer to your question would be "because I can".
    10-21-11 07:44 PM
    I have a Honda also. Works the same.... Used to have 2 Honda's but traded in the Honda for a BMW and that happened the same time I abandoned Arsenal for a real team, Man U. Maybe you should try that!
    LOL, you my friend are what we call bandwagonists, the scum of football fanatics who have no loyalty and support any team that wins! GUNNERS!!! Win or lose, rain or shine, all day EVERYDAY!!!!!!

Good luck against City on Sunday! I'll be rooting for City
    10-21-11 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD