I used to use Logmein.com for remote PC control, but since one of the latest updates it no longer works properly. It allows login, but then once loading My Computers it immediately logs out. I've tried over WiFi and bridge, and on another PlayBook too. No go. Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas? Thanks.
    10-20-11 05:44 PM
    I used to use Logmein.com for remote PC control, but since one of the latest updates it no longer works properly. It allows login, but then once loading My Computers it immediately logs out. I've tried over WiFi and bridge, and on another PlayBook too. No go. Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas? Thanks.
    I had the same thing happen to me.

In fact, Tuesday morning just before heading to a client's place I tried it at home and it worked. I get to the client's place, set up log me in and show them how it works on the PlayBook and it was broken.
    10-20-11 06:26 PM
    Just logged in. Worked fine. I've checked from PB, laptop, desktop, home network and a few hotspots over the last few days. Zero issues.

J
    10-20-11 07:41 PM
    Sorry to hear that you have an issue with LogMeIn. I am an employee of LogMeIn and would be happy to assist you. (although the playbook is officially not supported)

Please PM me if assistance is required.
    /A
    11-15-11 09:12 AM
    Sorry to hear that you have an issue with LogMeIn. I am an employee of LogMeIn and would be happy to assist you. (although the playbook is officially not supported)

Please PM me if assistance is required.
    /A
    I really hope LogMeIn is considering supporting the playbook with an app in the future.
    11-15-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD