You may download it from the following location
    http://www.multiupload.com/G4MHWLAMWB

Instructions :

1) Install Blackberry Desktop Manager if you have not installed one
    2) Download the leaked OS (http://www.multiupload.com/G4MHWLAMWB)
    3) Run the leaked OS installer once downloaded
    4) Find the vendor.xml file under the following locations and delete it

a) "C:\Users\<UserID>\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML\"

b) "C:\Program Files(X86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader\"

5) Connect your Blackberry using USB cable
    6) Start Desktop manager and it should prompt you for an upgrade available.
    Last edited by sf49ers; 10-31-11 at 11:53 AM.
    luqman24, sbmd, GumbyQc and 3 others like this.
    10-20-11 02:10 PM
    Oh, yay!!!!
    10-20-11 02:23 PM
    Ha ha, the last time I upgraded was last week, just when the blackout hit.
    I didn't know about the blackout at that time and was like "WTF??" What did I do wrong because nothing works!

Then all was back to normal.
    Will download and install, although I haven't had much time with the previous one.

By the way, N4BB's link goes to a page in BB's site but says it's "the incorrect link"...

This other post has the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...canada-662949/
    Last edited by ramocan; 10-20-11 at 04:16 PM.
    10-20-11 02:34 PM
    Awesome, I was hoping for an update soon after seeing other devices getting them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 03:21 PM
    10-20-11 04:05 PM
    Has anybody installed this yet?
    10-20-11 04:31 PM
    Yeah, I just did. Still mucking around with setting up apps and the like. The first immediate difference is that the connection on the top of the home screen no longer says "H+" -- it says "4G."
    10-20-11 05:02 PM
    Yeah, I just did. Still mucking around with setting up apps and the like. The first immediate difference is that the connection on the top of the home screen no longer says "H+" -- it says "4G."
    Did you check and see if the other radio modes are there like 3G and Edge? Wind is a HSPA 1700 carrier, so I was worried it may have been an OS specific to their devices.

It is just finishing the install on mine. I am hoping the Bridge is fixed for the PlayBook OS 2.
    10-20-11 05:08 PM
    Initial impressions are really good. B of A app is officially updated and available for 9810 also. Browser seems a lot quicker then before. Anyone else notice that?

10-20-11 05:19 PM
    Another thing I noticed is that at the top of my Messages folder, there's a stand-alone message under the label (where a date usually is) "BlackBerry: Important." The message is from BlackBerry and says "Action Required: Activate Email." It asks me to "click Activate Email" so I can "associate [my] BlackBerry� ID with [my] email service."

If I click on Activate Email, I have a list of my email accounts awaiting the input of my passwords for each one. I haven't done this (yet) -- not sure why I want to associate all of my email accounts with my BlackBerry ID. I already have one associated with it, and why do they want the password to that email account anyway, when I have a separate password for BlackBerry ID?
    10-20-11 05:25 PM
    Can anyone who has installed it tell me if the bug is gone where you COULD NOT highlight multiple call log entries by holding the "shift" key and scrolling down the list?

Thanks!
    10-20-11 05:38 PM
    Can anyone who has installed it tell me if the bug is gone where you COULD NOT highlight multiple call log entries by holding the "shift" key and scrolling down the list?

Thanks!
    Yep, it's fixed just did it and it worked.

10-20-11 05:41 PM
    Yep, it's fixed just did it and it worked.

THANK YOU for the quick response!
    10-20-11 05:45 PM
    No problem, this build is awesome. Everything feels super charged!

10-20-11 05:48 PM
    mine still says H+ :/
    10-20-11 06:16 PM
    Can someone help me I don't know how to get this upgrade installed on my phone

10-20-11 06:17 PM

Download the file delete the vendor.xml file, then download the latest blackberry desktop software for and connect your phone. It should prompt to upgrade.

10-20-11 06:19 PM
    No problem, this build is awesome. Everything feels super charged!

Glad to hear it - I am looking forward to trying it - thanks again for the feedback!
    10-20-11 06:21 PM
    It says that you have the 9800 on your profile and this update wont work on it unless you've upgraded and still havent updated your device on your profile.
    10-20-11 06:21 PM
    Wow everything is zippy! now it feels like im using a 9810 and not a 9800
    10-20-11 06:29 PM
    Thanks SC457

I will give it a try now and let u kno
    10-20-11 06:33 PM
    i have a compass now.. i never had that before
    10-20-11 06:46 PM

Hey there here is simple way and step by step how to install a clean UPDATE!
    LINK:-> Clean install of NEW OS - STEP by STEP
    10-20-11 06:57 PM
    I wonder it that means that AT&T has their 4G network up and this build connects to it now?

10-20-11 07:01 PM
    i have a compass now.. i never had that before
    I have build .353 and the compass is present... you sure the icon wasn't simply hidden on your previous install?
    10-20-11 07:02 PM
246 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD