can someone made a video tutorial for those that dont know how to install it in os 2
    10-19-11 07:35 PM
    before this all, enable Development mode on your playbook

To enable Development Mode:
    1. Go to the 'Security' tab in Options
    2. Select Development Mode
    3. Turn "Use Development Mode" to On
    4.Enter password if required.

1. Download BBHTool : BBHTool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    2. Extract all of the .zip into one folder
    3. Open BBHTool.exe and Click PlayBook tab
    4. Enter your PlayBook IP/Password
    5. Click Browse and add the .bar files or you can drag and drop the .bar files
    6. Checkmark all .bar files you want to install
    7. Click Install It!
    8. Wait for finished message and enjoy

Will try to get the video up tonight or tomorrow
    Last edited by lyricidal; 10-19-11 at 07:41 PM.
    mafia16#IM, splyle and daniekl like this.
    10-19-11 07:39 PM
    yes but the android apps like .apk how i can istall it or conver it to .bar
    10-19-11 08:00 PM
    yes but the android apps like .apk how i can istall it or conver it to .bar
    Download the tools from the RIM site, then to use the command line it is like this:

apk2bar YOURAPK.APK "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk" -a VENDORORUSERNAME (or it will just use your username)

then it will convert and you will need to sign it:

blackberry-signer -keystore YOUR.p12 -storepass YOURSTOREPASS -cskpass YOURCSKPASS APK.bar
    10-19-11 08:05 PM
    thanks men i tested wen i get home
    i hope that we can get skype in with the android player
    10-19-11 08:08 PM
    before this all, enable Development mode on your playbook

To enable Development Mode:
    1. Go to the 'Security' tab in Options
    2. Select Development Mode
    3. Turn "Use Development Mode" to On
    4.Enter password if required.

1. Download BBHTool : BBHTool (Public Version) - Downloads - BBH-Plus Forums
    2. Extract all of the .zip into one folder
    3. Open BBHTool.exe and Click PlayBook tab
    4. Enter your PlayBook IP/Password
    5. Click Browse and add the .bar files or you can drag and drop the .bar files
    6. Checkmark all .bar files you want to install
    7. Click Install It!
    8. Wait for finished message and enjoy

Will try to get the video up tonight or tomorrow
    I tried these steps and all seems well, however somewhat suspicious. for example, the program says that the .bar was installed almost instantly after i click install but i don't see that anywhere?!?!?!?!
    what am i missing here
    10-19-11 09:18 PM
    I tried these steps and all seems well, however somewhat suspicious. for example, the program says that the .bar was installed almost instantly after i click install but i don't see that anywhere?!?!?!?!
    what am i missing here
    Make sure you have this installed: http://www.filearchivehaven.com/2011...ndows-i586.exe
    http://www.filearchivehaven.com/2011...indows-x64.exe [<- only for 64-bit]
    10-19-11 09:25 PM
    both broken links...

womp womp lol
    10-19-11 09:45 PM
    both broken links...

womp womp lol
    lol let me see if I can find live ones....
    Otherwise, search for the Java Runtime Environment, thats what you need
    10-19-11 09:50 PM
    i have the runtime environment. - if i didnt, wouldnt the program not even work?
    10-19-11 09:52 PM
    i have the runtime environment. - if i didnt, wouldnt the program not even work?
    BBH Tool isn't written in Java, its written in Visual Basic
    BBH Tool uses the tools from RIM to install .bars. These tools require the Java Runtime Environment

If you have the Java runtime, not sure what else it could be
    maybe try running the .exe as admin and double check that the PlayBook is in Development Mode and that the IP has not changed
    10-19-11 10:02 PM
    This was great info!

Thanks!
    lyricidal likes this.
    10-19-11 10:12 PM
    BBH Tool isn't written in Java, its written in Visual Basic
    BBH Tool uses the tools from RIM to install .bars. These tools require the Java Runtime Environment

If you have the Java runtime, not sure what else it could be
    maybe try running the .exe as admin and double check that the PlayBook is in Development Mode and that the IP has not changed
    its strange, when i drag and drop into the box (and instal on drag/drop is checked) i get that successful message almost instantly. but once they are in there, clicking the instal button does not work so i am not sure what my error is. IP is correct, im in development mode, but no apps
    10-19-11 10:23 PM
    I used the described method, the BAR file app icon (IMDB for eg) appears, however when I select it, the app doesn't start. Any clues?
    10-20-11 07:21 PM
    I used the described method, the BAR file app icon (IMDB for eg) appears, however when I select it, the app doesn't start. Any clues?
    security wipe required
    10-20-11 08:33 PM
    i just did a security wipe on my device and tried the instructions again but still no icons. Do i have to reinstall the OS 2.0 again?
    10-20-11 09:36 PM
    noope. reinstalled os2 and still a no-go with the installs!
    10-20-11 09:56 PM
    i figured it out!!!

my password contained a space in it. Removing the space (i.e. 1 word password) worked for me !
    10-20-11 10:01 PM
    I get was NOT successful . . . I have the development mode on , proper bar files from other threads and run time installed while on OS 2.0 . . . I cant get any F%^$%^ apps to load on my playbook. HELP PLEASE !!! Video ? something anything ? no luck with BBH Tool or DDPB Installer . . . .soooooo frustrated
    10-21-11 10:17 AM
    I have installed OS2 and side loaded some apps successfully. Now i am trying to install a few more apps using DDPB, it says it completed successfully but the apps never appear. i have restarted my PB. Is there something i am missing?
    10-24-11 05:41 PM
    I too am unable to sideload apps, I had done this before when the apploader was enabied with the app market that was hacked...

But now when I load, no matter which loader app, or ip, confirmed my password, they load "successfully", but do not appear anywhere on my playbook....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-11 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD