It's been more than an hour since you could register for the beta - supposedly the amount of time for it to appear. Has anyone got it yet?
    10-18-11 01:21 PM
    Still waiting here...about an hour.
    10-18-11 01:23 PM
    I bet they got overloaded from all of the people following. Heck I don't even have my playbook and registered (pin is saved in my beta profile) haha.
    10-18-11 01:24 PM
    I am waiting to hear from other users of their experience before I download rather than having to invest hours of frustrations along with getting back 1.0.7. I hope we have fantastic news and not horror stories. Lets hope for the best !!
    Screw have you got it, show screenshots and give feedback with what actually works and what doesn't. We don't need 2 pages of "downloading now" or "I applied but still waiting". No ones cares. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sk8er_tor, UKCatFan3 and 3hb78ftg like this.
    I don't think update notifications have rolled out yet.
    10-18-11 01:25 PM
    Still waiting
    10-18-11 01:29 PM
    I don't think update notifications have rolled out yet.
    Update notification? Who's waiting for that? I'm wearing out my "check for updates" button.
    10-18-11 01:32 PM
    I wonder will the update have any chinese support for typing been waiting like mad here.

Talon88 likes this.
    10-18-11 02:03 PM
    Why would you want to do this unless you are a developer? You will not be able to run any of the current apps on OS2...
    10-18-11 02:07 PM
    Why would you want to do this unless you are a developer? You will not be able to run any of the current apps on OS2...
    Only native apps won't work. Most apps in AppWorld are AIR apps which will work fine.
    jeffcrn, smartbuddy and Jake2826 like this.
    10-18-11 02:14 PM
    Nothing stopping anyone from going back to 1.07 after they've played around with 2.0 either. I want to see if the new UI is included with this and what it is like. Plus, if any android apps show up in app world you can give them a try.
    jeffcrn likes this.
    10-18-11 02:18 PM
    Ah, I see thanks FineWolf, that was confusing to me. The whole sign up page made it sound like it was basically a test platform for the developers for OS2 and worthless to consumers. I'll see what others experience before I jump in either way.
    10-18-11 02:20 PM
    Ah, I see thanks FineWolf, that was confusing to me. The whole sign up page made it sound like it was basically a test platform for the developers for OS2 and worthless to consumers. I'll see what others experience before I jump in either way.
    It IS worthless to consumers. RIM deliberately removed consumer apps (native PIM, bridge, video chat, etc.) on purpose to ensure that consumers do not use it.
    suzicat likes this.
    10-18-11 02:24 PM
    I thought we can also test out some of the android apps compatible by using the tools found in the webs pages?

baddad61 likes this.
    10-18-11 02:30 PM
    It's been more than an hour since you could register for the beta - supposedly the amount of time for it to appear. Has anyone got it yet?
    to register u use your bb pin number?
    It IS worthless to consumers. RIM deliberately removed consumer apps (native PIM, bridge, video chat, etc.) on purpose to ensure that consumers do not use it.
    Nothing about bridge being removed, thought it may be if its made with sdk v1. I'd wait and see before making that speculation according to RIM they say no email, calendar, contacts, etc. If we want to make assumptions we could say they are talking about Native Email, calendar, contacts, etc.
    Still Waiting ......
    10-18-11 02:37 PM
    anyone have promlber with her email on site to sign up
    10-18-11 02:46 PM
    anyone have promlber with her email on site to sign up
    yea wouldnt take my gmail email so i just used my blackberry email and it worked.

10-18-11 02:48 PM
    Waiting
    10-18-11 02:48 PM
    I guess I'll be holding off on trying it out so all my shiny new games from GameLoft will keep working..
    10-18-11 02:50 PM
    Nothing stopping anyone from going back to 1.07 after they've played around with 2.0 either. I want to see if the new UI is included with this and what it is like. Plus, if any android apps show up in app world you can give them a try.
    There is no new UI, you're going to be sorely disappointed even when the official 2.0 comes out.
    10-18-11 02:53 PM
    There is no new UI, you're going to be sorely disappointed even when the official 2.0 comes out.
    Oh snap, someone already used the official 2.0 release and is giving out info. Awesome!
    10-18-11 02:56 PM
    they've made a few changes to the ui nothing drastic but from what it looks like you can make folders and the tabs are just dots now.

10-18-11 02:56 PM
302 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD