It's no wonder Blackberry is going downhill, they don't hardly release any new phones. Oh wait, they do announce them, but they haven't been widely available. I've been waiting to see a new Curve with OS 7 on Verizon for the past few months and yet there is nothing. They are still selling the cheaply made 8530 and the 3G-9330 on Verizon's site and at Best Buy. Verizon does have the Bold Touch which seems nice but $249 with a 2 year contract is too expensive.

I don't think AT&T has the Bold Touch or a new Curve yet. Sprint did get the Curve 9350, but they don't have the Bold Touch...Get these releases out there!!
    10-18-11 12:10 PM
    I can't say I feel your pain, I'm with Tmobile and currently enjoying my Curve 9360. But as far as I know, I thought that the carrier is responsible for carrying the phones they would like in their lineup. And once a phone is chosen, there is an approval and testing process. I wouldn't start the blame on this one with RIM, but with the carriers..
    10-18-11 03:34 PM
    I have the 9350 with uscc which was released last friday. The only us carriers I know that have the new curve right now is uscc, sprint, and tmobile. So for once ****ty verizon doesn't have it all.

Also sprint does have the new bold I played with it 2 wks ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 04:26 PM
    sprint does have the bold touch......but it looks like you just gonna have to get the bold touch with vzw, good luck
    10-19-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD