CB Brothers and Sisters.... my daughter is very sick and has been hospitalized for nearly a week now. I am offering up several of my themes I created either by my own idea or from ideas of others. All I ask is that you include in your prayers my daughter Brenna that the doctors may be able to find what is wrong with her and help her get better.

Addition: Here is a little more detail on Brenna. She is 9, last Wednesday, she started drueling and her mouth starting moving as if chewing gum uncontrolably and she was dazed. Taken to the ER, they did a CT scan and found nothing. She was then transferred to a specialized children's hospital where their first diagnosis was epileptic seizures. After being treat as such and digressing further, she was then transferred to the ICU were they did MRI's and Lumbar Punctures twice over 3 days. They are saying this is not epilrptic seizures and are not sure what is wrong. She at that point was looking like she was someone with cerebilposey but isn't. Yesterday, they preformed a PET scan to check for tumors, no results yet. Since then, she's been able to say MOM, (to my dear wife who has been at her side since it started), cried (showing she was aware of what is going on) and has asked for a tissue. My wife asked her if she knew where she was and she was able to answer. Last night my wife said she broke a sweat as if coming off of a fever (there was no noticable fever) this gave my wife hope as she called it a miracle.

I Thank Each and Everyone of you for your prayers and uplifting comments, this gives me strength
    (please forgive any miss-spellings, I a bit out if it)

XperiaOne_Green
    XperiaOne Green OTA

XperiaOne_Maroon
    XperiaOne Maroon OTA

XperiaOne_Purple
    XperiaOne Purple OTA
    XperiaOne_Purple (full landscape)
    XperiaOne Purple OTA full landscape

XperiaOne_Blue
    XperiaOne Blue OTA

Brisk 4.05 (A remade copy of the theme Magic Moment's theme with some slight changes)
    I hope Magic Moment doesn't mind copying their work, it is totally from scratch and trial and error. It is still in no way as good as theirs
    Brisk OTA

WindowXTC3ax1 WindowXTC OTA

Deep Blue Water "Free Edition" OTA Download
    Wonderful News... I just got a call from my wife and she told me that Brenna gets to finally come home this Friday (12/2/2011). She will be able to further her rehabilatation therapies locally and will now be at home. She has been away since October 12, 2011. Thank you, Everyone for your prayers!
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 11-30-11 at 01:41 PM.
    10-17-11 07:32 PM
    In Celebration of my daughter coming home today... I've put together a theme called "Christus" Wallpaper can be changed and the Christus will still remain
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/B8iJw7

----------Brenna Thursday---------------- Brenna Friday--------

I can not post the recent picture as it is too heartbreaking

ProjectX NTB
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/8W865A

ProjectX Wallpaper Changer
    ProjectX Wallpaper Changer
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 12-02-11 at 09:25 AM.
    10-17-11 07:33 PM
    Hey, cgmorgan.
    I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I will definitely be praying for Brenna's health to improve and be better so she can be home with you and your family.
    Thank you for the themes!
    However, with or without these I'm sure there are good people here on CB whose kind heart would willingly pray for your daughter's well-being.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cgmorgan1 and iskandarzs like this.
    10-17-11 08:20 PM
    she definitely has my prayer and i will try to light a candle for her tomorrow at my neighborhood church. what is her name?
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-17-11 08:38 PM
    she definitely has my prayer and i will try to light a candle for her tomorrow at my neighborhood church. what is her name?
    Her name is Brenna Morgan

Thank you
    crackedsunshine likes this.
    10-17-11 08:45 PM
    cgmorgan1, thank you, not for the themes but for the privilege of praying for Brenna. God's will and timing are perfect and I pray he gives you and your family peace during this time of uncertainty. Let us know how it turns out. Keep your faith!

cgmorgan1, sunflwr50 and TLRuss like this.
    10-17-11 08:45 PM
    Sending prayers for Brenna.

crackedsunshine and cgmorgan1 like this.
    10-17-11 08:57 PM
    Saying prayers for you and your family...hope Brenna gets better soon.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-17-11 09:24 PM
    pray for Brenna
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-17-11 10:53 PM
    Hi cgmorgan1

Sending prayer for you and your family, hope Brenna Morgan will get better soonest.
    Be strong because they need you now.

May God bless you and Brenna

Warm regards
    Ring Walker
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-17-11 11:23 PM
    Hi cgMorgon1,
    Man be confident and hopeful for ur daughter health. And don't loose ur faith on Allah for her good health. And my deepest prayer for ur daughter's good health. Inshallah Allah give her good health soon.
    cgmorgan1 and iskandarzs like this.
    10-18-11 12:14 AM
    Prayers for Brenna, for the rest of your family, and for the doctors. Rest easy knowing God will carry you through.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 02:08 AM
    cgmorgan- I don't know you from Adam but I have been in your shoes and it sucks. Mind if I ask her age? I'm sending thoughts & tons of prayers out to Brenna... and your entire family. I hope the doctors find what they need to make her well again so she can be outta the hospital and home where a child belongs. Please keep us all posted.

cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 05:04 AM
    cgmorgan- I don't know you from Adam but I have been in your shoes and it sucks. Mind if I ask her age? I'm sending thoughts & tons of prayers out to Brenna... and your entire family. I hope the doctors find what they need to make her well again so she can be outta the hospital and home where a child belongs. Please keep us all posted.

I will edit the post to add a little more detail as soon as I can get to my pc

10-18-11 06:21 AM
    Cgmorgan1,
    I have kids as well, and if I was in your position I'd be asking for many prayers and thoughts as well. So from one parent to another, I hope for a quick recovery for Brenna, and my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family

Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 10-18-11 at 08:41 AM.
    cgmorgan1 and Abrar0z like this.
    10-18-11 06:56 AM
    Themes mean nothing but having your child back home healthy in your arms means everything ! I know only too well the feeling of sitting next to your child in a hospital bed and wishing you could take the pain away ! Be strong...sending my prayers out to you and Brenna
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 07:21 AM
    Cgmorgan1,

Will definitely include your daughter, Brenna and your family in my prayers. By God's grace, she will get well soon.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 08:15 AM
    I and all of my family have Brenna in our prayers for speedy recovery!! God bless you all!!!
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 08:36 AM
    You have my prayers...but providing a free theme is not necessary. I had already received a free theme from you a couple weeks ago. This one is on me....I hope the doctors are able to find out what is wrong. Best of luck to you and your family...
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 08:54 AM
    May God give brenna a cure to be healthy. God bless you...
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 09:23 AM
    Don't check this forum much anymore as my iphone4s is on the way (sorry guys) - but this story is so touching and I'm so glad I checked today. Brenna is in my thoughts and prayers through this trying time. Stay positive, hug your wife and child (and others if you have) and I hope to read good news from you soon!
    God Bless
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 09:47 AM
    Thank you all for your kind words

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-18-11 12:09 PM
    Thank you for the themes BUT MOST importan i wish u and urnfamily all the strength needed in these tough times, however ur daughter will be in my prayers as well for a quick recovery and all the best Energy she deserves. amen
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 02:36 PM
    I've added on the second post down 2 pictures prior to her digression
    10-18-11 03:01 PM
    Sorry to hear about her. Hope she gets better soon.
    cgmorgan1 likes this.
    10-18-11 04:55 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD