Hi everyone, I'm not sure if this is just me, or if it's a problem everyone faces, but every time I do a google search for an image, the results only show up to 14, then the rest of the page is blank except for the number bar at the bottom. This happens on both wifi and 3G, so if anybody else experiences this issue, please share your thoughts!
    10-17-11 03:30 AM
    My issue is that I can't open the links to the images that come up in the search-- I can only see the thumbnail pictures but if I click them they won't open. Anyone else have this issue? Battery pull isn't fixing it. I run OS 7.1.0 bundle 457.
    02-05-12 11:36 PM
    My issue is that I can't open the links to the images that come up in the search-- I can only see the thumbnail pictures but if I click them they won't open. Anyone else have this issue? Battery pull isn't fixing it. I run OS 7.1.0 bundle 457.
    I have the exact same issue on mine
    02-07-12 09:39 AM
    google prefers you touch the screen to select things. its not a fan of the cursor in this build. so once you have the thumbnails pop up, click on them
    02-07-12 09:46 AM
    google prefers you touch the screen to select things. its not a fan of the cursor in this build. so once you have the thumbnails pop up, click on them
    Thanks. That seems to work. I had tried that before, and I could have sworn that didn't work either. But maybe I had tried to click with the cursor first, then clicked by touching, and using the cursor first screwed it up.
    02-07-12 09:54 AM
    Thanks. That seems to work. I had tried that before, and I could have sworn that didn't work either. But maybe I had tried to click with the cursor first, then clicked by touching, and using the cursor first screwed it up.
    i had trouble with it for the longest time too...one thing i dont like is i cant find the option to search other SIZE of the same image. i dont remember if the option was on the google search app which i also use or the website. i just know i was able to search for other size of a certain image on OS 6
    02-07-12 09:59 AM
    Or you can choose "Classic" at the bottom of the page.
    02-07-12 06:42 PM
    Just disable javascript in browser options.
    02-22-12 03:27 PM
    I've had the same problem using OS 6 and OS 5, and even using an iPhone. Something to do with Google, blech.
    05-14-12 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD