I went camping with some Cub Scouts this weekend. I took my Playbook. During the day I took pics and videos to send to Moms worried that their boys were safe and having fun. Fired up the Bridge browser to look up various resources for skits, songs, recipes, etc. I videoed the kids skits/songs/stunts so they could see themselves (they loved that!) In the evening after the kids retired to their tents, I worked through my emails, checked in with Facebook, read some news and fired up Kobo for some bedtime reading. The PB sure is a welcome addition to my equipment list!
    10-16-11 08:12 PM
    love reading happy stories about crackberry members and their devices.

bought mine saturday and haven't had much bonding time with it yet.

Looking forward to writing my own success story or stories to go along with it.
    10-16-11 09:03 PM
    Woohoo PHead65!!!!

Just bought my PB last Thursday and still integrating it into my life .... experiences like yours give me the clues!!!
    10-16-11 10:30 PM
    Once again the PB saves the day. Great way to utilize your available resources and thanks for sharing.
    10-16-11 10:58 PM
    This almost describes my weekend. Was out with my cubbies and playbook...didnt think about pulling it out for pics, still used the phone, but did look up games they could play while we were there. they thought it was cool that they could help find their games...will certainly use it for pics next time...
    10-17-11 06:56 PM
    I went camping with some Cub Scouts this weekend. I took my Playbook. During the day I took pics and videos to send to Moms worried that their boys were safe and having fun. Fired up the Bridge browser to look up various resources for skits, songs, recipes, etc. I videoed the kids skits/songs/stunts so they could see themselves (they loved that!) In the evening after the kids retired to their tents, I worked through my emails, checked in with Facebook, read some news and fired up Kobo for some bedtime reading. The PB sure is a welcome addition to my equipment list!
    You should've had the "whats up" app to teach them the sky and stars! Maybe next time huh.
    klc99 likes this.
    10-17-11 07:12 PM
    yea i love my pb its so amazing and portable i take it everywhere
    10-17-11 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD