So, i am currently on a contract with my HTC Desire S, but, yesterday i put my sim into an old 8900 curve, due to the fact of the qwerty keyboard mainly.

I'm thinking of buying a 9900 for myself purely because i heard of its amazing keyboard. And i've tried it and it seems "the beez kneez"

Where would be the best place to buy one?
    On ebay they seem to range from �350 up to �500
    10-16-11 05:27 AM
    amazon.co.uk
    10-16-11 05:45 AM
    Go onto eBay and look for someone selling an unwanted upgrade phone. If you are on one of the popular networks - O2 or Vodafone - look for one locked to your current network as these are cheaper than the unlocked phones, and you can always pay �10 to unlock it later. Look for a phone where the auction ends at a time when people aren't all online - say 11:00am on a weekday - and you will get it far cheaper than if you go to Amazon or any of the other standard sellers.
    10-16-11 06:05 AM
    i would never buy such a high value item from ebay. just my personal opinion but there are way too many risks involved
    10-16-11 06:13 AM
    I'm currently bidding on a 9800 on ebay, which is at �30. If i win that i'll forget about the 9900

What would you say is a good price for a good condition 2nd hand 9800? :/
    10-16-11 06:27 AM
    Well, to buy in-store try The Carphone Warehouse.

To buy online in the UK (which is cheaper) I would go with Handtec.co.uk or ILGS.co.uk.

Buying from eBay is a risk because I don't think you get a warranty that way.
    10-16-11 07:34 AM
    i usually buy my phones from clove.co.uk
    10-16-11 08:17 AM
    hi i know this isnt the place to post ads but since i maybe offering a very good price for one of the member here i thought i should.

i am selling my unwanted upgrade. its sealed and has not been opened and i am also offering a screen protector and a case as an added benefit.

selling for �430 which is �100 cheaper than everywhere else.

pm if interested.

regards

Alex

p.s sorry if this shouldnt be posted here i just thought it was relevant.
    10-16-11 12:18 PM
    I would personally buy it from O2 or T-Mobile, then unlock it... you can get an unlock code online, it costs $10, and they'll explain what you need to do. I don't know about the UK but in the United States it's really hard to find an unlocked no-contract BB from a trustworthy source (then again, trustworthiness is subjective, and I'm somewhat paranoid, it's a family trait) ... I would personally just buy it from an operator and unlock it. In the UK with GSM it's easy, in the US with CDMA it's more complicated. Also, I think you can buy unlocked, unbranded ones online from Expansys.

Hope this helps,
    I

10-16-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD