Hello world, i recently purchase a blackberry 9850 and connect it with tmobile. I love the phone. I could talk, text with no problem I have blackberry data but none of my data work, no BBM, instant messenger, Facebook, or app world. I call customer service, bb support no one can help. How can I get my phone to work under TMobile network??? Send bbm, email and everything the phone can do.
    Please help me.
    10-13-11 02:29 AM
    you need make sure your IMEI and PIN are properly registered on your account. you need to log into your BIS account online or have t-mobiles customer service do it for you. once this is done, you should get a registration message from BIS stating you are registered successfully on the network. then send your service books. this is rookie stuff that the people at t-mobile should be able to help you with. just tell them you have a non-tmobile BB, give them the IMEI/PIN and they should be able to do all this for you.
    10-15-11 02:52 AM
    How did you even use the 9850 on Tmo, 9850 is a CDMA phone o,O since when did Tmo offer CDMA coverage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 03:23 AM
    How did you even use the 9850 on Tmo, 9850 is a CDMA phone o,O since when did Tmo offer CDMA coverage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the 9850 is a CDMA and GSM phone. its primarily used for US market CDMA providers but can be unlocked and used on any GSM carrier. it will only allow EDGE capabilities in north american though, since its 3G GSM frequencies are meant for overseas use only.

FYI, most CDMA blackberry phones are being made now with a GSM radio built in to allow their customers to roam overseas without needing a secondary or rented phone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-15-11 03:45 AM
    hello if you could help me I bought a 9850 torch sprint but I'm using with T-Mobile a few days ago and my network is continually falling edge and the lower case my PIN service k is inactive as the Internet but it does not work neither did the config ... and required by tmobiel APN: epc.tmobile.com and nothing .. Someone with the same problem? or know how to fix this? ... .. thanks ....!
    10-22-11 12:02 PM
    do u also get "Provisioning Status" pop up window on every device startup?

Because I do on mine... (also 9850 from Sprint)

I can cancel it, and then the phone works just fine
    10-24-11 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD