how can i fix my blackberry? it keeps going SOS, searching for network, and no network. Every time it does this i have to take out the battery, SIM card, and restart my phone. Its getting really annoying. I would appreciate it a lot if someone can help me please.

Thanks
    10-12-11 12:34 PM
    Its not you are your phone. BlackBerry servers are experiencing technical diffculties for the time being. It is even effecting a lot of countries. Hopefully all will be back to normal soon. I am here in the U.S. are having the same problems.
    10-12-11 12:55 PM
    10-12-11 01:15 PM
    Happens to me sometimes when im in low service....really ******* annoying
    10-12-11 02:46 PM
    Yep, BIS is down (or up & down, as I was able to send a few e-mails), you'll have to be patient.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 07:46 PM
    my girlfriend has been having issues with this as well. But her issues started long before the outage.
    10-15-11 02:41 PM
    ya but i though RIM already solved that issue. I thought that perhaps i hit the Athena by accident when i took my phone apart. But then when i looked at it again everything seemed to be okay. I jus remember having a strong signal.
    10-16-11 06:53 PM
    This happen to me before.
    10-16-11 10:12 PM
    the cellular network going in and out is either a carrier issue or hardware issue. RIM or its BIS outage has nothing to do with the carriers network fluctuating.
    10-17-11 01:56 AM
    i totally agree. I think ROGERS jus wants to use that excuse so they dont have to send me a replacement phone.
    10-17-11 01:05 PM
    ever considered the condition of your sim card.
    I had my original sim card (7 years old) and it was a beaten up. always given me "SOS" and "searching network" on my BB. after I replaced it problems went away.
    that might be the issue.
    10-17-11 02:16 PM
    how can i fix my blackberry? it keeps going SOS, searching for network, and no network. Every time it does this i have to take out the battery, SIM card, and restart my phone. Its getting really annoying. I would appreciate it a lot if someone can help me please.

Thanks
    05-29-16 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD