Hey guys so I am having trouble on app world with trying to re-download apps for my bold 9900, that I used to have on my curve 8520. apps such as urbanspoon shazam, and trapster all used to work. ever since I upgraded phones Theres a catagory titled "unavialable" in app world and the apps mentioned above are all in there along with many more that I used to have on my old phone. Does anyone out there know why that has happened and is there a way to get those apps back??????
    10-12-11 11:00 AM
    Hey guys so I am having trouble on app world with trying to re-download apps for my bold 9900, that I used to have on my curve 8520. apps such as urbanspoon shazam, and trapster all used to work. ever since I upgraded phones Theres a catagory titled "unavialable" in app world and the apps mentioned above are all in there along with many more that I used to have on my old phone. Does anyone out there know why that has happened and is there a way to get those apps back??????
    The apps listed in the "unavailable" section have not been updated by their respective developers for BBOS7. In some cases, you may be able to download the .jad or .cod file to get the app back, search the forums here for specific app. Also, email the developer and let them know there is demand for BBOS7 app updates. Since the OS6 and OS7 kernels are not all that different, it shouldn't be overly difficult for them.
    gdubz likes this.
    10-12-11 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD