BB 9530 storm. OK, I have the red light syndrom. First my phone would automatically load all kinds of screens.. as in like I was pushing all kinds of buttons to move forward in the browzer, etc.. then it would not light up. clock symbol forever and black screen, sometimes. Mostly just the red light on and a flash of the buttons. No screen color. Sometimes over this last week it would actually turn on.. but acted funky in the screens would load up auto.. like I mentioned. did not drop in water or drop.. So I read up and decide I need to reload my OS as it must be corrupt. So I use the tutorials that use the Appl Loader, or BBSAK. Both didnt work. Both dont initialize on my phone. BBSAK dont even see my phone. The App Loader starts.. see's the PIN.. I can enter my password.. loads the whatever it loads..then gets to the point to where it tries to initalize the phone and says 'Reconnecting to JVM'. Then errom message 'reconnect phone and enter password'. No option to reenter password so not sure why it says that. And thats it. Tried everyting I can think of. Battery is charged. I know this as I swap out the charged one from my work cell, a BB Bold. Soo... for the grand prize.. can anyone help me? Or is it toast?
    10-11-11 11:52 PM
    Give this a try if you did not already. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry

Best of luck.
    10-12-11 07:01 AM
    Yep, I tried that method. No luck.
    10-12-11 07:30 PM
    The link below has a bit more information on how to fix that problem. Be sure you battery is fully charged and try a few of these more than once.

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-f...source-213706/
    10-13-11 05:02 PM
    Thanks DMJ. Will read that.. seems like I have read everything. So much so your name is not new to me 8)
    10-13-11 07:57 PM
    Tried it all. Not working. Even JL_cmdr to wipe it. That did not even load up on my windows 7. Only thing I have not tried is a different laptop. If I have energy and time tomorrow, thats whats next. Cell currently shows 'Reload Software 507' on a white screen. Maybe it is already wiped from the apploader application.
    10-14-11 12:38 AM
    OK, I figured it out. I had to use another laptop. so a firewall, or ?? was on or something or another was making the two not communicate correctly. so I got the latest OS on my storm. It works.. almost. It still is acting pscho! Same as before... before it crashed. It switches screens automatically, like I am continually tapping the screen and hitting whatever randomly. Different screens, like 'move' are continually coming up.. makes it near impossible to use. This sounds like a hardware issue.. I will make a separate post on that. I do some research.
    10-15-11 01:15 PM
    Got it to load on the other laptop as well. So if you have issues, try a different port and also shut off your firewall, thats what made it work.
    10-25-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD